part 22

Fangs pov

I wake up and smile so big seeing my little girl cuddled up to me.

It's so crazy to think about a week ago we didn't even know who she was.

And now she's snuggled up to me in our bed.

Everything has been going so incredibly well since we met her and I couldn't of asked for it to go any other way.

The boys are also up and snuggling Betty aswell.

Thank god Betty isn't a little that wakes up really early because we aren't good at waking up.

I have a feeling most mornings with this princess will be filled with cuddles.

I'm really trying to make the most of the time we have with our baby because we all have to go back to school soon.

I genuinely don't know how we are going to cope because we don't have the same lessons as we are older.

So that means she is going to be away from us for quite a bit.

But Veronica and Archie will keep a eye on her so it will be fine.

I think today we are going to bake cookies or something with Betty and maybe go on a walk or something.

We are also going to go over the rules at some point today but we aren't in any rush.

Right now I just want to make the most of snuggling my baby girl.

Me and the boys put on the TV as we don't want to wake up Betty yet.

We put on friends as we all love watching it and Veronica said Betty loves it to.

After about 1 episode of friends Betty starts to stir slightly.

I rub her back to let her know I'm there with her.

She stops stirring and looks up at me with her gorgeous bright green eyes.

She lets out a little whine and snuggles back into me.

Jughead:oh I know princess your not ready to wake up yet are you he asks stroking her hair.

She shakes her head and continues to suck her paci.

Sweet pea:it's ok bubs there is no rush to get up we can cuddle for a bit first he said taking her into his arms and cuddling her.

I manage to catch a really cute photo of Betty and sweet pea that I will definitely show her later.

We've already taken so many photos of her that are already on our home screens on our phone.

We watch the TV for a little longer before deciding to get out of bed.

Jughead:come on baby he said and picked her up placing her on his hip.

Even though Betty can walk now it's not gonna stop us from holding our girl.

She takes her paci out as she is almost fully awake now. She's still getting used to using it in the day but we are working on it.

We all go downstairs into the kitchen and jughead puts her on the countertop.

Jughead:can you try and eat a little bit of this sweetheart he says showing her the strawberry yogurt and blueberries he made for her.

Betty:ok she said a little nervous.

I'm so proud that Betty is actually really trying to eat as I know it's so hard for her.

Jughead:good girl he said putting it on a spoon and feeding her a bite.