part 32

Sweet pea pov

We woke up and immediately got excited as we realised it was snowing.

It hasn't snowed in Riverdale for years so it's always a big deal when it snows.

I'm so excited to have a snow day with our princess.

She's currently still asleep so when she wakes up we are going to have some fun.

We need to make sure to wrap her up in lots of warm clothes because she gets cold really easily.

And we really don't want her to get sick again.

I'm really happy it has snowed though as I can't wait to make lots of memories with Betty.

Maybe we will even see if Veronica and Archie can come over a little later.

That will be fun.

We decide to wake Betty up by peppering her face with kisses.

So we do exactly that.

After a couple seconds she opens her eyes and giggles at the feeling of all the kisses.

She takes her paci out and puts it on the bed before we all peck her on the lips.

Jughead:look come here bubba he said as he went to the window.

Betty did as he said and got out of bed before walking to the window.

Betty did a little gasp as she realised it was snowing.

Betty:snow she said happily.

Jughead:yeah baby it's snow that's exciting isn't it he says and Betty nods.

Me and fangs also walk to the window as we were in bed before.

Betty:go out she asked us curiously.

Sweet pea:you wanna go out in it we can do that baby we gotta make sure your warm though we don't want you to get sick again do we I say and she shakes her head.

Fangs:your such a good girl he said picking her up and cuddling her into him.

Betty blushes at his compliment.

I get her from fangs arms whilst fangs and jughead go downstairs to make Betty a bottle.

Now I have the job on getting her ready.

I change her diaper and put her in some grey sweatpants as I thought they would be warmer than leggings because they are fluffy on the inside.

Then I put a t shirt and big sweatshirt on her.

I sigh looking at it because I don't think it's warm enough.

And I really don't want my poor baby to get sick again.

We don't really have a coat for Betty as we didn't really expect snow.

I stop and think what I could put on her then something clicks in my head.

Our serpents jackets are really really warm as we wear them all in winter.

Sweet pea:wait here one second baby I say and she nods.

I go get my serpent jacket before going back into her room and putting it on her.

It's massive on her and it looks so sweet.

That put such a big smile on her face that she's wearing one of her daddies jackets.

How did we get so lucky with her.

Jughead and fangs come back in and it looks like their hearts melt seeing Betty in a serpent jacket.

We should get her like a pink one or something that would be so cute.

Jughead:look bubs this will keep you even warmer he said taking the grey beanie of his head.

He placed it on hers then kissed her cheek smiling at her.

This is genuinely the happiest I've seen Betty.

I snap a picture of her smiling that will definitely be my new home screen on my phone.

She's so adorable.

We then also get in some warm clothes before we go outside.

It's still snowing but very lightly so it'd perfect.

Betty's face looks so happy.

Unfortunately we she can't pick it up to much because she has the cast and can't get snow in it.

But she's still so happy.

A snowflake falls on Betty's nose and before she wipes it off thanks gets a picture of her.

Jugheads:hey bubs why don't we see if Archie and Veronica can come over then you can show them cookie and Oreo he says and Betty instantly nods excitedly.

Jughead goes to make the call whilst me and fangs play with betty.

Thankfully she's not getting to cold so that's good.

Veronica and Archie are free which is good.

About 30 minutes later they get here because they live on the other side of town so it takes a while.

Also with the ice on the roads they didn't wanna go to fast.

Veronica pov

Soon we and Archie arrive at their house and I'm so excited.

I know I only saw Betty a few days ago but I really do miss her.

And Archie hasn't seen her in a while so I know he's really looking forward to it.

We get out of the car and knock on the door and jughead comes to awnser.

Jughead:hey come in Betty's playing in the backyard with the boys he says and we nod.

We go out there and my heart melts at the sight of Betty.

She's got one of the boys serpent jackets on and jughead's beanie.

Archie:aw she looks really cute he says and I agree.

Betty was very excited at the sight of us and immediately rushed to hug us.

She even has bunny clutched tightly in her arm.

Even though the boys have bought her so many stuffed animals a part of me is so happy that her favourite is the one I got her.

We play out in the snow for so long until Betty gets to cold.

We then go inside and Betty says she has something to show us.

She is clearly very excited about it.

Me and Archie assumed it was a new toy or something that the boys bought her.

But then she brought us over to a playpen with 2 bunny's hopping around.

Veronica:you got her bunny's I asked the boys with a smile.

Fangs:yeah it was a surprise we saw her little face when she saw them and knew they were coming home he said.

I'm so happy that Betty has a pet because she's wanted one for so long.

The boys ask if me and Archie want to stay over in the guest room because it's getting late and the snow is getting heavier.

We agree and we all decide to watch a movie together.

The boys go and get Betty ready for bed and she comes down with them in a pink dinosaur onesie with spikes on the back.

And a pink pacifier.

God she looks so cute and I'm happy she's getting more comfortable being little in front of us.

We put on a movie and by the time it's done Betty is fast asleep from being completely warn out.

I don't blame her though as we are all really tired.

Sweet pea:we are going to take her to bed good night he says and we also say goodnight and go up to bed.

Today was so much fun...