part 44

(the next few chapters are going to be quite dark so this is your trigger warning will contain sexual assault and various types of abuse)

Jughead pov

It's been about a week since Christmas and everything has been going good.

It's been so fun playing with all of Betty's toys with her.

And her and buddy honestly have the sweetest relationship.

He has started puppy training to become a emotional support animal and has been doing so good.

Although he has been stealing some of my girls cuddles so I have given him some glares for that.

Although we have pretty much been in the house all week apart from taking buddy on a couple walks.

And also Betty finally got her cast of which is so good.

So today we are going to see the serpents at the bar as we haven't seen them since Christmas Eve.

And they are all dying to see Betty.

Also it's good because buddy will get to meet hotdog and play in the backyard.

I get Betty ready and brush her teeth and stuff.

I just put her in leggings and a hoodie and brush her hair.

She is taking both of her bunny stuffies to.

Also she decided the pink one is now called floppy so then they aren't both called bunny.

After we are all ready we decide to just walk to the bar.

Both buddy and Betty have lots of energy so it's better to walk.

We walk there and everyone is so excited to see Betty.

I honestly don't know how she doesn't get tired of all the hugs she gets.

After a while me and the boys were just talking about some stuff we need to get done work wise.

And Betty was outside playing with buddy and hotdog.

She is one her own but everyone kind of has a eye on her most of the time.

So If she got hurt or started crying one of the serpents would find out pretty quick.

As we were talking we suddenly hear both of the dogs barking like they are being murdered or something.

We immediately run outside thinking Betty is hurt or something and that's why they are barking.

But we go out there and notice Betty isn't there at all.

I start to panic slightly then notice both of Betty's stuffed animals are on the ground like they have been dropped.

And we also notice a note so I pick it up and read it.

I've been after your girl for a very long time but she is mine now forever. Don't even try and look for her because you won't be successful. She is a pretty little thing but I can't promise I'll take as good care of her as you do. If I find out you are looking for her I will torture even more than I'm already planning to.

And right then and there I  start to pretty much have a panic attack.

And so do the boys.

All the serpents come out and we explain what's happening.

They all have tears in there eyes to.

We need to find our baby girl.

I'll kill myself if we don't.

Betty pov

I was just outside playing with hotdog and Buddy running around with them.

I'm on my own but my daddy's are only in the bar so I don't mind.

But then suddenly I feel a hand go over my mouth so I don't scream.

I'm automatically terrified and I look at this person's face.

I immediately notice it's the ghoulies leader.

My daddy's have showed me pictures and stuff and told me to never go near him.

I try to fight back and get out of his grip but I fail.

This guy is a lot stronger and taller than me so it was pointless to even try.

We puts a cloth over my mouth and suddenly everything goes black.

The last emotion I felt before I passed out was pure fear.

Jughead pov

I really can't handle this.

Immediately all other serpent work was canceled and everyone needed to focus on finding Betty.

Fp:boys I know your probably gonna hate me for saying this but each go to separate rooms and just stay there for a while we are already trying to find Betty and we will not stop until we do but for now you guys need some alone time to go let out your emotions and calm down a little it will really help he says.

We argued a little bit but in the end we knew my dad was right.

All 3 of us go to separate rooms and as soon as I get in one I burst straight into tears.

I slide down the wall hands in my hair as I let out a thousand sobs.

I don't know what's happening to my girl right now and the thought of that petrified me.

I want her to be home I can't deal with this.

I need her to breathe more than I need air.

Fangs pov

I go to a empty room and I start crying.

What am I supposed to do without her.

We only met Betty like a couple months ago but she's changed our lives so much.

She was the missing piece to our uncompleted puzzle and I can't believe she has been kidnapped.

Hasn't this poor poor baby been through enough.

And the fact that she could be getting hurt right now is making me feel so sick.

We need to find her.

Because if we don't we won't be able to live.

I can't live without my girl.

Sweet pea pov

I feel numb but I still have so many years running down my cheeks.

I have never felt so broken in my entire life.

She's our baby,little girl, princess, sweetheart,bubba and I can't live without her.

I just want to hold her. I want to wake up next to her and realise that this is all just a night mare but I know what won't happen.

Because this is the realist thing I have ever felt.

But I know one thing for sure.

I will get my girl home.

Or I will die trying...