part 21

This is a continuation of the last chapter because it was to long to put into one.

Sweet pea pov

The face on Betty was adorable as she looks at the house.

My poor baby has never had a home and it feels so special that we are the ones to give her a home.

She doesn't even know we have decorated 2 rooms for her.

I can't wait to start this amazing journey and create so many memories.

We go inside and I take betty from jughead and place her on my hip getting ready to show our princess around the house.

Our house is pretty big and the living room and kitchen is kind of one giant room.

Pretty much there's a TV then the couch is facing the TV. Then behind the couch is where the kitchen is.

That means you can see the TV from the kitchen which is nice.

When we were searching for houses we loved the layout of this one because we knew we wanted a little so it will work better.

That means Betty can be playing or watching a movie in the lounge whilst we are cooking and we can keep a eye on her.

The house colours are all pretty much all grey black and white with hints of navy blue.

Betty:I really like how you decorated she says looking around.

She so sweet.

Fangs:thank you sweetheart he says tickling her making her giggle.

Then we show her simple things like where bathrooms are and little things like that.

Then we show her the guest room before going to our bedroom where she will sleep with us.

We have discussed where she will sleep before and she said she would rather sleep with us then on her own.

Which we was obviously were very happy about because we really wanted her to sleep In our bed.

A lot of people with littles have them sleep in cribs or if there headspace is a bit older in a single bed.

Which we have nothing against but we always knew that when we had a little girl we wanted her to sleep with us.

And especially after we found out what Betty has been through it made us so much more protective than what we normally would of been.

Then it was time to show Betty her room then her playroom.

I really really hope she likes it and doesn't get to overwhelmed.

I mean she's gone from having a cupboard as a room to having a big playroom and bedroom.

She is slipping more and more into little space as the days go by.

I think with all the toys and little things that we have she will be in full little space soon.

Jughead:alright baby girl are you ready to go see your room and playroom he asks and she looks at him confused.

Betty: I have a room she asks with big eyes.

It honestly breaks my heart that she's so excited over something so little.

Sweet pea:of course baby we are here to stay ok we're not going to leave you we will love and take care of you and make you the happiest little princess in this world because you deserve it I say to her.

She tears up slightly from happiness and hides her face into my neck.

Fangs:aww baby he says and kisses her cheek and me and jug do the same.

Betty:thank you for all of this she says genuinely so grateful.

I couldn't ask for a better girl. Honestly I feel like me fangs and jug would have fallen in love with her even if she wasn't a little.

The fact that she's a little is just a bonus at this point.

Jughead: your so welcome baby this is your home now he tells her.

Once we know she's ok we decided to show Betty her room.

We open the door and her face is so adorable.

A huge smile breaks out on our baby's face.

Jughead:do you like it baby he asks and she nods really big.

Betty:I love it thank you so much she says really happy and hugs me then goes out of my arms to hug fangs and jughead.

We then show her where everything is.

On the top draw of her bedside table is a paci draw because we were going to put them in her changing table draws but she wouldn't be able to reach.

And now she's really getting used to her pacis it's good for them to be easy for her to get.

Her little face when she saw all the stuffies was the sweetest thing.

There's about 10 and including bunny and the other stuffed animals Archie and Veronica have got her she has quite a lot.

Betty is very cuddly though so I'm sure she's love them all. Plus she's a princess and princesses can't have to many stuffies.

After we show her everything in her room we also show her the playroom which is downstairs.

Her reaction was just as adorable and I can tell she is slipping deeper into little space seeing all the bright colours and toys.

We decide we are going to go over the rules tomorrow instead because we want her to settle in a bit first.

Also it might be overwhelming for her to do that right now.

Betty doesn't end up having a nap because we got occupied doing other things but I know she will fall asleep early.

We eat dinner and Betty doesn't eat a lot at all. I think it's being in a new surrounding is making her a little nervous.

But we manage to get her to eat enough so she won't feel sick.

Then I take her upstairs to get her changed into her pyjamas.

Sweet pea:you wanna wear unicorn pyjamas baby I ask her kissing her cheek.

Betty:yeah she says giggling.

Me and the boys have already been getting Betty dressed because whilst she was in hospital she couldn't do it herself.

So she's comfortable with us doing it. Every time I look at the body though I see all her scars and bruises and my heart breaks more and more each time.

I quickly get her into the unicorn pyjamas and get the pink bunny nuk pacifier and stick it in her mouth.

We unpacked all of Betty's stuff also so now she has bunny back so she's also holding her.

Honestly she looks so precious.

We are not doing diapers with her quite yet as it's only the first day but we will introduce that soon.

I take her down to the boys and it looks like there hearts melt at the sight of her.

This is the first time we have seen her looking so little because we have seen her with the paci but now she has the pyjamas and bunny she looks so little.

We decide to watch a movie and Betty doesn't even make it 30 minutes without falling asleep on fangs.

We carry her up to bed putting her in the middle of the huge bed before getting in it aswell.

We snuggle her close to us before slowly drifting of to sleep...