part 29

(let's just say there already on Christmas break because I have got some fun chapters coming up and they don't involve school)

Jughead pov

After a couple days Betty was completely better and not sick anymore.

Thank god she got better because I was starting to really worry.

Today is her first day where she is completely better so we thought we will have some fun today.

We are gonna go to a pet store and Betty just thinks we are going to look.

But in reality we are going to get her a pet if she really likes one.

I'm so excited as I know it's gonna make her really happy.

And I'd do anything just to put a smile on her face.

It's me getting her ready today I just put a fresh diaper on her.

She fully in diapers now which makes me so happy as they look so cute.

She gets a little embarrassed still when we are changing her but we have found ways to help her.

Like talking to her to distract her or giving her a toy to play with.

That really helps her.

I put her in some leggings and the pink bear hoodie we bought her when we went shopping.

It looks so cute on her. Luckily because we are on the southside we don't need to worry about people from school seeing her.

I brush her hair and put the hood up on her hoodie so now it looks like she's a little bear.

Why is she so cute my heart can't take it.

I quickly snap a picture of her before giving her bunny as it would be a tragedy if we forgot him.

Jughead:you look so adorable princess I say looking at her with heart eyes.

Betty:thank you daddy she said with a blush.

God I'm so lucky.

I picked her up and placed her on my hip before walking downstairs to sweet pea there as fangs was still getting ready.

Sweet pea:oh no it's a bear please don't eat me he fake gasped making Betty giggle.

Betty:rawwwr she said trying to be intimating.

Sweet pea: aww you gotta stop scaring me you scary little bear he said taking Betty out of my arms.

He tickled her and Betty's loud giggles filled the air.

Soon fangs walked in and smiled seeing what was happening.

Betty:papa save meeee she said laughing.

Fangs chuckled and picked her up and started kissing her cheeks.

Fangs:you little monkey he says with a big smile.

These really are the moments I cherish most in life.

We go out to the car and put her in the car seat we've started using.

It's really good because it's just like one you would put a baby In but it's made for Betty's size.

And it's good because if we ever got into a car crash it would protect her a lot more than a regular seat belt would.

After I made sure her and bunny were strapped in we started the drive there.

It didn't take long as the pet shop was only 5 minutes away.

I get Betty out and hold her hand as we walked in.

First we went to the fish and Betty looked so fascinated looking at them all swimming around.

I make a mental note to myself to take Betty to a aquarium one day.

We then looked up at the puppies and Betty got so happy looking at them.

We are actually planning on getting Betty a puppy for Christmas which is going to be exciting.

Then we walked over to the area where there is all the small fluffy animals. Like rabbits hamsters Guinea pigs stuff like that.

Betty:look daddies she said pulling my hand going to the rabbits.

Oh my god her smile is so big.

Fangs:yeah baby there cute which ones your favourite he asked crouching down so he's nearer her height.

Betty:that one because it looks like bunny she said pointing to a brown rabbit and holding up bunny.

It really does look like the real life version of Betty.

This really seems like the pet we are going to end up with as we've looked at all of them and she definitely likes the bunny's the best.

Luckily we had a feeling Betty would pick a bunny so we have done our research.

Jughead:I'll be back in a second ok princess I say to Betty.

Betty:ok daddy she says quietly.

I walk up to the lady working behind the desk. I saw that her name was Lilly from the name tag.

Jughead:hi is the little brown rabbit still up for sale we want to buy it for our little girl I ask.

Lilly:yeah we just got them in yesterday so they are all still available although I recommend getting 2 rabbits as they are quite young and are usually better behaved when in pairs and considering you have a little you probably don't want it to be aggressive she says and I nod.

I read about that so we pretty much knew we were gonna get 2.

Jughead:yeah that's fine I don't know what other one she wants because she doesn't even know she's getting it it's a suprise I say chuckling.

Lilly:aw how sweet just let me know what one she chooses and I'll come get them for you also is your little the small blonde one she asks and I nod.

Lilly:well she's very cute I saw you guys when you came in she said.

Jughead:thank you I said before going back to Betty.

Jughead:hey bubs what other bunny is your favourite I ask her.

Betty:umm I like the black and white one she said and I nod.

Fangs:what about we take them home he said and Betty looked at him surprised.

Betty:really she said her smile bigger than I've ever seen it.

Sweet pea:yeah baby he said.

Betty:thank you thank you thank you she said so excited and gave us all a hug.

We then get a cart and get everything we need for the bunnies.

We get a big playpen that is normally used for large puppies instead of a hutch.

Because we are keeping them Inside but don't really want them running around all the time.

We then get all the other things we need like food,hay, treats,toys and all stuff like that.

Once we are sure we have everything we need we go to checkout and tell the lady what bunnies Betty wants.

She boxes them up then we pay for the stuff and go home.

Once we get home we set up the cage and everything then get the bunnies out.

We still haven't came up with names yet but I'm sure Betty will in the next couple of days.

Betty is so excited and playing with the rabbits. Her smile is so precious.

The rest of the day was playing with the rabbits before heading of to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be really fun aswell...