part 3

Betty pov

We begin the boring lesson and it drags on for so long.

I'm still a little shaken up from Chuck he really gets to me. Although I can't believe the serpents defended me.

The 2 girls one was ginger and one had pink hair were so nice to me even though they looked mean.

And sweet pea,jughead,and fangs made me feel so special.

And they were so good looking it's hard to believe. I'm pretty sure they are in a 3 way relationship you can just tell.

The lesson ended and now it was lunch.

Veronica pov

After the lesson me Betty and Archie headed to our usual spot for lunch.

We then saw the serpents and I thought they could come have lunch with us. I know the 3 boys are looking for a little and are already interested in Betty.

Betty's definitely a little but she's just denying it and I know why. She was in a relationship with a guy names Charlie about a year ago.

They seemed like a really cute couple and he found out he was a caregiver so him and Betty started a cgl relationship.

And for a while it was great. Betty often went into little space and she was the happiest I have ever seen her.

Until a few months later I realized something was wrong. It turns out Charlie started hitting her as a punishment for the slightest things. And he just turned into this controlling monster.

Betty was to scared to break up with him so me and Archie threatened him to stay away from Betty and it worked.

So I know that's why Betty's saying she's not a little. The poor things just scared. She only remembers it in a negative way.

But I remember how happy she was when she was going into little space so that's why I'm trying to get her back into it.

Because I know how great it will be for Betty and I only ever want what's best for her.

I ask Betty if it's ok for them to sit with us and she agrees. All 8 of us go over to the tree we normally sit in.

Fangs:this is nice out here he said refering to the outside but we were sitting in

Archie:yeah it's nice and quiet so much better then the cafeteria he replied and everyone nodded

We all got out our lunch except for betty all she had was some blueberrys.

I can't even begin to explain how worried I am about Betty. She's developing a eating disorder and I don't know how to help.

She doesn't see how beautiful she is because Chuck keeps bullying her.

I also don't know about her family situation as anytime I mention her parents she shuts it down.

I just want her to be happy and I think her spending time with jughead,fangs,and sweet pea will do that.

I don't talk about Betty about the lack of food she's eating today because I don't want her to get embarrassed in front of the serpents.

Although they even looked at Betty a little concerned when they saw she wasn't eating a lot.

Throughout lunch all 8 of us talked Betty not talking much as I know she's still upset about Chuck.

I mean I don't blame her if I had someone harassing me I wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows.

Sometimes the boys would call her cute or adorable or something like that and she would blush and smile.

Betty Is my best friend since we were 3 so I know when she's starting to like someone. And she's definitely warming up to them. Just by the look in her eyes and the little blushes and smiles she finally starting to like someone after Charlie.

Betty pov

I'd be lying if I said these serpent boys weren't affecting me. They make me feel so special.

I don't want to like them though I don't want them to be like Charlie. I don't wanna get hit again.

Charlie was my one escape from my parents then he ended up being just like them.

I guess you could say I have trust issues and am very timid with new people. I feel fine though because I'm with Veronica and Archie.

We all talk and I open up a tiny bit talking to them.

Suddenly Veronica and Archie say they need to go. I know it's because they want me to get to know jughead sweet pea and fangs more.

They go and I feel slightly uneasy with them.

Fangs pov

We all sense Betty's uneasyness when Veronica and Archie walked away.

I can tell that they are her safe space she definitely feels comfortable around them.

We quickly make conversation with her to help her relax and it seems to work. It is just us 4 as Toni and Cheryl went somewhere.

Jughead: so sweetheart are you a little he asked what we've all been thinking.

She paused for a second and it didn't look like she knew what to say.

Betty no well I don't know I used to be she said looking down picking at the grass.

She's definitely a little your either a little or not a little you can't be Inbetween.

Maybe something happened that made her not wanna be a little anymore but I wanna show her how it would be good for her.

She would be so adorable in some cute clothes and a paci.

Sweet pea: well me jughead and fangs are caregivers he says making her look up at him.

Betty: really she asked and we nod.

She nods and goes back to playing with the grass.

She's very very shy and quiet but she seems to be warming up to us.

Fangs:what made you not be a little anymore I ask her softly

Betty:I had a caregiver for a while that's how I found out I was a little but it didn't work out so I just didn't wanna be little anymore and then I just got busy with school she said and I feel like she's not talking the whole truth about why her caregiver didn't work out but we don't want to push her.

It's clear she wants to be little again I don't know when the last time she went into little space but you can tell it's been a while.

Soon we notice it's time to go back into the school.

Sweet pea:how about you hang out with us later sweetie he asks her and she looks a little unsure.

Betty:I'm not sure she says and I can tell she's a little nervous.

Jughead:you don't have to if you don't want to but just know your safe with us we will never even think about hurting you he says softly.

She looks up slightly surprised at that statement and smiles.

Betty:I'll hang out with you she replies and I feel excitement rush into me.

We then head back into the school and unfortunately have to go our separate ways because she has different classes then us.

Betty pov

Sweet pea,fangs and, jughead unfortunately had to go to a different class so I went back with Veronica and Archie.