part 19

Fangs pov

Today is a really special day. We get to take our little princess home and get her out of this hospital.

I'm so excited to give Betty the home she deserves. She's been abused all her life so now we need to show her what life should be like.

I want her to feel safe and loved and protected. Currently our baby is still asleep and we want her to get as much sleep as possible as today is a big day.

It's kind of sad that she still can't walk and won't be able to for a while. And she can't use one of her hands. But we will make it work.

I really hope her cast can come of before Christmas so she can open her presents.

Me sweet pea,jughead, Veronica and Archie all signed her cast so now it looks cute.

I really hope Betty doesn't get to overwhelmed today. This is a whole new life for her so it must be really scary.

But we'll help her through it and make sure she's ok.

We are also going to tell Betty the rules and punishments that we need to go through.

The rules aren't going to be harsh at all just little things. And the punishments also aren't going to be harsh

Betty's been through enough and she's sensitive so she wouldn't be able to handle a huge punishment.

Also she's a really good girl so I'm sure she won't be bad a lot. Although all littles have their moments so I'm sure the time will come where she breaks a rule.

Also your probably wondering about school as we didn't go.

We got all of our work and Betty's work and we've been doing it in the hospital. We briefly discussed Betty's situation to the school.

Just saying that she had a accident which lead her to be in hospital and we needed to be with her.

They agreed and gave us work for the week although they didn't give Betty as much because she's in pain.

It's good though that we get this week to get Betty settled into our home. This is a big change for her and she needs time to adjust.

Soon I feel my baby girl moving in my arms indicating that she's waking up.

We all turn our full attention on her as soon as she starts stirring.

Jughead:good morning princess he says kissing her cheek.

She rubs her eyes and lets out a big yawn.

Fangs:hi princess I tell her and snuggle her into me.

Betty:hi she whispered still waking up.

Jughead:are you ready to go home baby he asks her.

Betty pov

Home. I've never heard that before. I've never really had a home. I had a house with a cupboard with a abusive family.

But I've never had a home.

I'm a little bit nervous to go home with them. It's not because I don't trust them because I do with all my heart.

But I'm just a little scared with everything changing. Of course I'm happy I'm out of my abusive home but I'm just feeling a lot of emotions right now.

And honestly I'm a little scared of being away from Veronica and Archie. I know I'll still see them a lot but my anxiety is just picking up a little.

At the same time I'm excited though. Excited to see what having a home is like.

Excited to finally be loved.

I can feel myself getting more little as the days go on. The boys make me feel so safe and special.

And I'm happy to have the little side of me back in my life.

They can sense my nervousness and see their eyes soften.

Sweet pea pov

I see how nervous Betty is and it honestly breaks my heart. She's scared to adjust to a life without abuse.

We will never even think about hurting her for the rest of our lives. She could literally come home and say she killed someone and we still wouldn't be mad.

I guess that's what happens when you really love someone.

Jughead: everything will all be ok princess and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do he reassures Betty and she seems to relax.

Sweet pea:and it's also just going to be like how it's been these past couple days we don't need to rush into anything we can have cuddles and watch movies together it will all be the same just in a different place I add and she smiles.

Betty:thank you she says quietly fiddling with her fingers.

We will definitely introduce her to the squishies we bought for her soon.

She seems to fiddle a lot with her anxiety so I think that would help. We wanted to get her fidget toys but they were sold out so we are gonna get her them for Christmas.

We are honestly gonna buy her so much stuff it's honestly insane.

She hasn't really had a Christmas so we are going to make it special.

It's currently the middle of November so that time of year is not far.

Soon the doctor comes In to do loads of checks and tests to make sure Betty is definitely ok to go home.

Also she's been having some medicine that should help her to walk now.

Which is a lot sooner than we expected. We are planning on taking Betty on a little walk before we go home.

She's been only in this hospital room for a few days so she needs some fresh air.

Hopefully Betty will be able to walk on her own because I know she'd feel better.

But if not then we can just carry her.

Betty definitely did not like all the tests and stuff and she even cried a bit to.

The poor baby just wants to get out of this hospital.

The doctor confirms Betty can go so we immediately get all of the stuff.

We make sure absolutely everything is packed before heading out the door...

Authors note
Sorry I haven't uploaded guys I've had really bad writer's block. If you guys have any ideas feel free to comment.