part 37

Fangs pov

Today is going to be so much fun as we are going puppy shopping for Christmas.

We are looking at a litter of puppies that will be 8 weeks old by Christmas.

So hopefully one of them will be a right match.

We have done so much research on what kind of dog to get it's actually insane.

Because we knew we wanted to get Betty a dog but we were a little overwhelmed on the choice.

We asked Veronica if there was any kind of dog Betty really wanted.

But she just said Betty never thought she would be able to get a dog so she never really thought about it.

In the end we decided that we wanted a golden retriever.

It was actually sweet pea who suggested it because he had one as a kid.

I was a little hesitant at first because a golden retriever is almost as big as Betty.

Actually when it's lying down it probably is bigger than Betty.

But once he explained the reasons me and jughead started to agree.

They are really good with kids and littles and very cuddly which is good.

They seem to be really easy to train aswell which will be really nice. We will probably get a dog trainer to train which ever dog we get because we don't want it to be aggressive.

And also a golden retriever will be a good guard dog and just a good protector for Betty.

It will be able to play with hotdog and it's gonna be fun.

And honestly I think Betty having a big dog will be really cute.

And Archie has a golden retriever which Betty apparently loves.

So I think that will be a really good choice.

Although one downside is we have to be away from Betty again.

She looked so sad when we told her that but obviously we can't tell her we are shopping for puppies.

It will all make sense on Christmas day.

She's going to have a girls day with Veronica though so I'm sure she will have lots of fun.

And Veronica is very excited to spend some time with little Betty.

I got her ready today and put her in some black leggings and the dinosaur sweatshirt we got her when we first went shopping for her.

We've never got around to putting it on her but she looks absolutely adorable.

She's currently snuggled into me As I hold her on my hip.

She's being very affectionate today because she knows we are leaving.

But we are making sure to give her as much love as possible.

I'm not joking we have been giving her cuddles and kisses all morning.

We also need to go get everything we need for a puppy if we do end up reserving one.

Because Christmas is literally in 4 days and we are going to be quite busy.

Veronica soon arrives and knocks on the door and smiles seeing Betty.

Veronica:hi munchkin she says and tickles Betty making her giggle.

I put Betty down and her and Veronica hug.

When they pull back Betty makes grabby hands back to me knowing we are going soon.