part 17

Sweet pea pov

I wake up the next day to see fangs and jug awake but our princess is still sleeping.

She's still cuddling her stuffies and has her paci in.

We need to decorate today as Betty might be able to get out of hospital tomorrow.

And even if she doesn't get out tomorrow we still need to get it all ready for her for when she does.

Sweet pea:good morning I say to the boys and give them a kiss each.

Fangs:morning he says.

Jughead:good morning he also replies.

I stroke Betty's hair and give her kisses to her cheeks. Even though she's asleep I still love giving her affection.

Sweet pea:do you know when Veronica and Archie are getting here I ask.

Jughead:yeah Veronica texted me their getting here in half a hour he tells me and I nod.

Fangs:we should probably wake Betty up he says and me and jug agree.

We all decide to pepper Betty's face with kisses in hopes of waking her up.

She lets out a adorable little noise waking up and soon she opens her eyes.

She giggles when she feels the kisses and turns her head.

Jughead:I thought you liked our kisses you little monkey he said tickling her a little making her giggle more.

I feel my heart explode as that was such a cute thing to watch.

We have some morning cuddles and soon we realise we need to tell Betty that we are going soon.

She doesn't actually know we are going at all. So I hope she doesn't get upset.

Fangs:bubba we have to go soon he tells Betty and she looks up sad.

Betty:no stay she said sadly giving puppy eyes.

I honestly don't know how I'm meant to say no to those eyes.

Sweet pea:we have to baby girl I'm sorry we will come back tonight ok? I ask her and she nods.

Fangs:but Veronica and Archie are coming so you won't be alone he tells Betty and she perks up a bit.

She takes out her paci and gives it to me as she won't want Veronica seeing.

I feel bad I know Veronica and Archie won't judge her but she's not ready to be little In front of people.

Which is totally fine and I know eventually shell warm up to it.

Veronica and Archie get here and Veronica immediately goes over to Betty and gives her a massive hug.

I know leaving her yesterday was hard but it all went fine.

I know Betty is ok when I hear giggling because Archie is tickling her.

When we know Betty is ok we say our goodbyes before going to our house.

We have so much to do whilst decorating Betty's room. We need to build furniture unbox all her toys decorate. And also put a tv on the wall.

We didn't even unpack the car because we were so worried about Betty being in hospital so we didn't have time.

We aren't going to be able to do this on our own in just one day. So we are going to have people helping.

Cheryl and Toni, Kevin and Joaquin, and also jughead's dad fp are coming to help.

Between all of us we should definitely be able to do this.

Soon we arrive home and and 5 minutes later everyone is here.

First we unpack the car then decide to do her bedroom first.

Toni and Cheryl build her bed. Kevin and Joaquin build the changing table. Fangs and jug build her draws and bedside table. And fp and me build her wardrobe.

Once all the furniture is built we move it to where we want it.

Originally we were going to put the tee pee in here and the princess tent in the playroom.

But we decided to switch it around and have the princess tent in here and the tee pee in the playroom.

It just made more sense as we have a princess theme kind of going on in here so it will make more sense.

We put that together and put it in a corner then put a pig round rug inside of it.

Then we put the stuffies that we bought her in it. It's about 10 at the moment because we are going to be buying her so many more for Christmas.

Also she has quite a few at the hospital that Veronica and Archie have bought her over the years.

We wrap some fairly lights around it before going to the next part that needed to be decorated.

We decided to her bed next. Me fangs and jug could do the rest of the decorating so everyone else decided to start building the playroom furniture.

The 3 of us do Betty's bed putting the sheets and unicorn/princess on it. Then we put the pillows and cushions on it to.

Then we get the white fluffy blanket putting it at the end of her bed.

Then we needed to put the pink canopy thing up so we did just that.

Her bed looks so adorable and it's perfect for our little princess.

The we put up the wall prints up by her bed and the other ones above her changing table.

Whist we were at the changing table we decided to fill the draws up.

The first draw we filled it up with all the diapers we bought.

We definitely bought a lot but it doesn't matter as we will need them sooner or later anyway.

The next draw we put essential things like lots of packets of wipes,baby powder rash cream. Some extra bath bubbles and stuff like that.

The other draws we leave empty so we can put stuff in it in the future if we want.

We then set up the nightlight and baby monitor making sure they will work.

Then we put her TV on the floor and do her finishing touches like little decorations and stuff.

We unpack her clothes and soon her bedroom is done.

But we still need to do the playroom...

Authors note

Go check out bettsfrog she just made a new book and it's riverdale cgl aswell go show her some support ❤️