part 30

Jughead pov

Today is going to be a really fun day. Me sweet pea and fangs are going to take Betty to pick out a Christmas tree.

Then we need to go pick out some decorations and stuff for the house.

We do already have a few things from last year but because it's our first year having Betty we wanna take her to get them.

Currently she is sound asleep on fangs chest with her a paci in her mouth and of course bunny.

We had a long day ahead of us so we made sure Betty got a lot of sleep. Soon it was almost time to wake her up though.

Sweet pea:I'll go make her bottle he said and we nodded and he left

We then were left to wake our princess up.

Me and fangs peppered her face with kisses.

Fangs:cmon baby girl it's time to wake up he said stroking her hair.

She tiredly opened her bright green eyes looking at us.

Jughead:hi princess I know you don't wanna wake up but it's going to be a special day I said kissing her cheek.

Betty:special? She asked looking at us

Fangs:yeah baby special we are gonna get a Christmas tree and some Christmas decorations and then later we can decorate it are you excited? He said

Betty:yeah Betty replied smiling getting excited.

I smiled at her cuteness and lift her up placing her on my hip and tickling her making her laugh.

She of course still held onto Bunny as she loves that stuffed animal.

I took her to her room to get her ready for the day as I already got ready whilst she was sleeping.

Sweet pea came in with Betty's Minnie mouse bottle filled with warm milk.

Sweet pea:here you go baby he said giving her the bottle.

Betty:thank you dada she said smiling

Sweet pea:oh your so welcome princess he said kissing her cheek and leaving me to get her ready.

I placed her on the changing table taking her pyjama pants down and un taping her diaper.

Jughead: are you excited to get a Christmas tree baby it's going to be fun isn't it I ask her

Betty:yeah bunny come to? she asked me

Jughead:of course we can't forget bunny can we I say blowing raspberries on her tummy making her laugh and shake her head.

I'm actually really excited to decorate with Betty. This is Betty's first time doing this because her stupid family never included her.

Words can't explain how much I hate them for the physical and mental abuse Betty has suffered

But anyway today is going to be a good day creating lots of memories.

I finished changing Betty's diaper and start to pick out what I should put on her.

I ended up picking her red bear hoodie and some black leggings so she's comfortable.

I got dressed whilst she was sipping her bottle and she looked so adorable.

I really like these hoodies with the bear ears on her because it makes her so fluffy and cuddly.

And they keep her nice and warm which is great.