part 31

(this is a continuation to the last part as it would of been to long)

Sweet pea pov

Betty is still of course struggling with eating but she's definitely making process. She has 3 bottles a day which we put some protein in so it helps her gain a little weight.

And then she also eats something very small as a snack like some grapes or something like that.

Then at dinner she does eat a little bit of whatever we are eating. She's made a lot of progress and I'm so proud of her.

I go upstairs and go into her room Seeing her still waking up cuddled into her bed.

Betty:dada she says reaching for me to pick her up so I chuckled and did

Sweet pea:hi baby did you and bunny have a good nap I asked kissing her cheek

Betty:yeah she nodded

Sweet pea:that's good sweetheart I said walking over to the changing table.

I placed her down and pulled her legging down seeing the familiar pampers diaper jughead put on her.

I quickly change her diaper putting one of her pink ones on her because they are my favourite. They just look so cute.

I finish changing her and pull her leggings back up.

I pick her up place her on my hip.

Sweet pea:should we go see daddy and papa I ask her tickling her tummy.

Betty:yeah she replied giggling trying to push my hand away.

I smile at her and stop tickling her and I take my little girl downstairs.

She rests her head on my shoulder as we walk down and see fangs and jug.

Jughead comes over and takes her out of my arms and placed her in his own.

Jughead:hello my little princess he said kissing her cheek making her blush.

Betty:hi daddy she said giggling and Im pretty sure all our hearts melted.

It's only about 4 o clock and we wanted to wait until it was it was dark to make it magical.

We decided we would watch a Christmas film before dinner as it was a great way to pass time.

Also Betty loves cuddling and we all love cuddling her.

We went to the couch and got blankets and pop corn and jughead gave her her bottle.

We made sure Betty had her bunny and paci near by before starting the movie.

We put the Christmas chronicles on as it's one of our favourites so we cuddle up and start watching.

Betty is currently cuddled up to jughead but she usually changes throughout the movie so we all get a little cuddle with her.

She even eats a little big of popcorn and even though it's a tiny bit I'm still so proud of her.

She also sips her Eeyore bottle.

Then after that we get ready to decorate the tree.

I'm so excited to give Betty the experience of Christmas.

Jughead pov

After the Christmas film is done it is time to set up the tree.

We already brought it in whilst Betty was sleeping so we don't have to worry about that.

We put some Christmas music on before putting on the lights.

We got warm white lights as we wanted it to be really traditional and cosy.

Once they were on it was finally start time to put on the ornaments.

Betty looked a little lost on what to do it seemed like she didn't want to mess it up.

It kind of broke my heart.

Jughead:look bubs just put it any where that's the fun of it you just put one wherever it feels right ok I say.

Betty:ok she says softly and puts one of the red ones on one of the branches of the Christmas tree.

Fangs:yay good girl princess he praises making Betty blush.

Praises are definitely a good thing with Betty it makes her feel better about whatever she's doing.

She just needs reasurence about what she's doing. But considering what she's been through that is more than understandable.

Doing the ornaments actually worked out pretty well.

Mainly because Betty is short so she can do the ornaments at the bottom whilst  we do them at the top.

Then after we do all the regular ornaments we do the ones with our names on.

I write our names with Sharpie on them and we all put them on.

Then there is only one thing left and it's the most important thing.

The star.

And we are going to have our precious little girl do it.

Sweet pea:do you wanna put on the star baby he asks.

Betty:but I don't know how she replies sadly.

Fangs:look bubba you just put the bottom on the top branch then make sure it's straight you can sit on daddy's shoulders so you can reach he explains.

Betty:ok Betty says smiling.

I lift her up and put her on my shoulders so she can definitely reach now.

I hold her legs in place so she doesn't fall and Betty goes to put on the star.

Right when she's doing that sweet pea snaps a picture that will definitely be my new home screen on my phone.

She puts the star on the branch and makes sure it's straight before I lift her back down and place her on my hip.

We admire the tree for a minute and Betty looks like she could cry of happiness.

Betty:thank you she says and we all look at her confused.

Jughead:what are you thanking us for baby I ask.

Betty:for showing me what real life is like she says making my heart hurt.

Fangs:we love you baby and we will continue to make you smile until the day we leave this earth he says and Betty smiles.

The rest of the evening was pretty much Betty playing with her toys and also the bunny's.

Which she now has names that we also helped her with.

The back and white one is called Oreo and the brown was is called cookie.

She absolutely adores these rabbits and I'm so glad we got them for her.

After a long evening of playing with Betty we get her a bath before putting a diaper and some pyjamas on.

We go to our room and feed her a bottle whilst watching some Peppa pig and paw patrol.

They are definitely her favourites.

And right now she is fast asleep holding onto Bunny.

We chuckle as we realise that more and more stuffed animals have came into the bed.

Our bed has many stuffed animals comfort blankets and baby blankets on it but I wouldn't have it any other way.