part 39

Sweet pea pov

Currently we are having lots of snuggles with Betty.

It's the morning and we have all just woken up.

I'm glad we can spend all day with Betty today and we don't have to let go of her for even a second.

Although today we also have to go to the doctor because we want to see if Betty can get her cast of.

We really want her to get it of so then she can open her presents.

We are all watching a Christmas movie in bed which is one of the best days to start the day.

Buying a TV for our room was one of the best decisions we have made.

It makes lazy mornings like this so much better.

Betty is sucking on some milk from her unicorn bottle.

We should get her some new bottles but we keep forgetting.

Today is Christmas Eve Eve so tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

And we wanted to have kind of a chill day because tomorrow we are going to be out a lot of the day.

Pretty much every Christmas Eve all the serpents go to the bar and celebrate together.

It's really nice there's always lots of food and Christmas music and it's everyone's way of celebrating Christmas together.

So we are going to take Betty to that. It's going to be so much fun.

Veronica and Archie are also coming so Betty will be happy with that.

But for today we are going to probably make Christmas cookies and cupcakes with Betty as we've been wanting to do that for a while but didn't have a good time.

Then after that we will go to the doctor's.

After we watch our movie I pick Betty up and decide to get her ready.

I change her diaper before going to her wardrobe to pick out what to put her in.

I get out some leggings that I forgot we bought her they are black but also sparkly.

Then I put her in her red fluffy bear hoodie so she looks very Christmasy.

I also remember a pacifier we ordered Betty at the start of December but we forgot to give it to her so I get it out and put it in her mouth.

(Just imagine this says Betty)

Some caregivers limit of when their little can use a paci but we don't like to do that.

We don't mind if Betty has a paci in all day and doesn't take it out of her mouth once. Or if she doesn't want it at all we don't mind that either.