part 42

Pretty much part 2 of Christmas

Jughead pov

After we open all our presents we decide it's best to get some food in our systems.

We make Betty her bottle and I also manage to get a small bowl of blueberries and yogurt in her.

Betty now gets enough protein and nutrients she needs in the foods we manage to get into her.

Although she still struggles a lot but considering she had anorexia she's doing so good.

And I'm very proud of her.

After we all eat something I decide to get Betty ready then we can play with her toys.

I pick out a dress for her that we got when we went shopping.

Its very similar to the one she had on yesterday but we love these kinds of dresses on her.

It comes down to her knees so it's nice and long but I put some leggings on her aswell.

I would put tights but I don't want her wearing uncomfortable shoes all day and she might slip on the floor.

After I get her ready we go downstairs so we can start unboxing some of her toys.

She wanted to open the Playmobil toys and we were not surprised.

We opened up the 3 sets and set them up on the coffee table for now.

We will move them in her room another time.

We are all playing with her and she looks so happy.

Betty:look daddy's it's you she says softly as she lines up 3 of the big lions.

My heart just melted from that.

I honestly don't know how one girl can be so cute.

Jughead:and look this one's you bubba because we always protect our baby no matter what I say getting one of the baby lions and putting it by the big lions.

Betty blushes and snuggles into me.

A part of me is so happy that she is still so shy as I think it makes her so sweet.

We play with that for about a hour I can tell Betty really loves it.

Now she is tired though as it's coming up to her nap time and she woke up early.

So we decide it's best if she has a nap for when our parents arrive.

But we don't want to be away from her so fangs puts her on the couch and covers her with a blanket.

She already has paci and her 2 stuffed bunny's.

She needs to come up with a name for the pink one because its gonna get confusing them both being called bunny.

Speaking of bunny's I go and let cookie and Oreo out of their play pen for a while.

Betty really loves these rabbits I'm so glad we got them.

I hope the puppy is ok with them though.

After a while my dad texts me to say he picked up the puppy.

All of our parents are coming over today which is gonna be really fun.

They will stay with a few hours and probably leave a little after dinner.

We decide to leave Betty asleep and not wake her up just because our parents are getting near.

It gives us a chance to figure out to put the puppy in the box we got and stuff.