part 1

Read prologue before continuing

Betty pov

I wake up and whimpered when I felt pain all throughout my body.

I had a really bad beating last night that had left me barley being able to walk.

I have been abused by my family for as long as I can remember. By my family I mean my mom my dad and my older brother who is 21.

I've never felt love apart from my best friend Veronica if it wasn't for her I'm not sure if I would be alive.

Veronica doesn't know I'm abused and I don't plan on telling her. She has although picked up on me barley eating but doesn't know I have a eating disorder.

I've under ate for all of my life as my family have never fed me right. But as soon as I was old enough to be left alone I had the freedom to eat when my mom and dad were at work.

Although I had so many years of mental abuse imprinted in me I didn't want to eat.

Anyway back to today I roll out of bed get into the shower and wash my hair I wince when the water touches my bruises.

After I get out the shower and put on my outfit

You may wonder if my family hates me why do I have nice clothes

You may wonder if my family hates me why do I have nice clothes. The reason is because my mom and dad are obsessed with being a perfect family. And if people saw me in old scraggly clothes will work out my family don't take care of me.

Next I brush out my long blonde curly hair and leave it to dry naturally.

(I know Betty's hair is quite short in Riverdale but in this story I imagine it being longer)

I then obviously skip breakfast and make my way to the school.

I walk Into school keeping my head down since I don't want anyone see me as some people bully me.

Veronica pov

In school I see Betty walking in with her head down slightly.

She's very shy and quiet even with me and I've known her for years.

I'm 100% sure Betty is a little but she hasn't realised it yet. I personally think she would be adorable as a little.

Because I think Betty is a little I'm very gentle with her and honestly baby her a little.I call her name and she looks up and smiles a little before coming over to me.

I wrap her in a hug and rub her back a little.

Veronica:hi I said to her
Betty:hi she replied quietly

We exited the hug and I noticed the look of exhaustion in Betty's eyes. I let out a sigh feeling bad for her it seems like she's always tired.

Veronica:did you not get a lot of sleep again I asked her softly
Betty:yeah but it's fine she said giving me a small smile