part 4

Betty pov

I go back to Veronica and Archie.

Veronica:how was it she smirked I smiled and shook my head.

Betty:it went good we are gonna hang out later I say smiling and Veronica and Archie smile at me.

Veronica:that's great betts did they tell you they were caregivers she asks me and I nod.

Veronica:that's great maybe one day you could be their little she explains.

Betty:yeah I say a little unsure.

They make me feel so special but at the same time I don't want them to hurt me.

I'm still recovering from Charlie and to be honest I'm scared. I'm scared I'll get attached to them and they'll leave me because it's probably a lot harder to get over 3 guys then it is one.

They don't seem like that though. They seem like they genuinely want to take care of me.

I'm not sure though because some people seem nice. Then the next second their hitting you because you dropped a glass.

Veronica pov

I can tell something is bothering Betty and I need to know why.

I know it seems pushy but she's my best friend and I love her so much. I can't stand when something is bothering her.

Archie:what's wrong Betty he asks with concern in her voice

Betty:nothing don't worry guys we need to get to class she says trying to get us to not worry.

Veronica:Betty please what's wrong is it something to do with jughead,sweet pea,and fangs you don't have to go with them if you don't want. I say stroking her cheek.

Betty:no it's just they seem really nice and like they'll care about me but I'm scared there gonna be like Charlie. I don't wanna get hurt again. She tells me looking up at me with teary eyes.

Veronica:oh Betty it's ok I say bringing her into a hug. Her weight worried me as it feels like I'm hugging nothing but I know now is not the time to talk about that.

I understand though she's scared and I don't blame her. Charlie really hurt her and scared her so much. After me and Archie scared him of Betty stayed by our side pretty much all the time.

She was so scared to be alone and I remember her looking around every time she heard a noise because she thought he was coming back.

She used to get nightmares all the time and sometimes had to call me to calm her down whislt she was having anxiety attack.

I always wondered why her parents didn't comfort her as her sobs were so heartbreaking but I was always there for her.

I know how hard that time was for her and honestly it was so hard for me to watch her go through something like that.

Seeing her so scared and she even slipped into little space a few times around me.

It took her a long time to get better and I think it still scares her to this day.

Archie:it's alright Betty they seem like really good people I've been jughead's friend for a long time and he's not the kind of person to hurt someone he says softly to her

Veronica:and if you are ever uncomfortable with them either of us are only one call away. we'll come get you any time you need. And also Betty not everyone is like Charlie he was a messed up person that never even deserved you. There is so many people who aren't like him and actually wanna take care of you.
I tell her and she looks up at me surprised.

Betty:Thank you guys I would be no where without you she says

Archie:you just need a little reassurance and that's ok that's what a lot of littles need he tells her and for the first time in so long she doesn't deny the fact she's a little.

I think she starting to finally except that she's a little instead of shutting it down.

That's progress for sure.

Betty pov

After Veronica and Archie reassure me a bit we go into the lesson. It turns out we weren't actually late.

It was maths and I hate maths more than anything in this world. But I pay attention and do well because if I don't get good grades I'll get beat. I'm probably gonna get beat again today or tomorrow anyway and I'm dreading it.

But anyway I'll worry about that time when it comes I'm going to have a nice evening with sweet pea fangs,and jughead.

Maths soon finishes and we head to the other lessons and before I know it the school day is over.

Veronica and Archie walk me over to the boys.

Jughead:hi princess he says softly with a smile

Betty:hi I say with a blush looking down.

Jughead pov

God that blush will be the death of me. We've only met the girl today and we all want her to be our little.

But at the same time we need her to be comfortable as that's what's most important.

Veronica:keep my girl safe she joked although I think we could all hear the seriousness in her voice.

I understand her though littles do need more protection than just a regular person.

She and Archie went away and soon it was just the 4 of us.

Sweet pea:so we were thinking we could go back to our house and just watch a movie and talk he said to Betty

Betty:that sounds good she replies shyly.

I'm actually surprised how well she is doing considering we just met her today.

The thing is is we only have our motorcycles and I'm kind of scared it's going to terrify her.

We go over to the motorcycles and she immediately looks a little frightened.

Fangs:it's ok get on with me it will be fine and I promise to go slow he says and she nods still slightly hesitant.

He puts the helmet on Betty and he picks Betty up and puts her on the bike as she's to small to get on herself.

She wraps her arms around him holding on tight so she doesn't fall of and that makes all us smile.

She's so adorable and doesn't even know it.

Then we drive home and start the evening...