part 33

(these shopping parts are going to be over like 3 parts because you can only have a certain amount of pictures on each chapter)

Jughead pov

Today is such a exciting day as we are going to be Christmas shopping for our little princess.

We are going to spoil her so much it's probably not even normal.

Although the downside is we have to be away from her for the whole day and I'm scared how Betty is going to react to that.

She knows that she is spending the day with the serpents whilst we go out for the day.

And she looks a little sad that she can't come. But we tell her it's just something really boring so she doesn't feel left out.

If she felt left out my heart would genuinely break.

We get her up and go to the bar.

Betty is a little nervous and holding my hand tightly.

We go in and everyone is so excited to see her.

We take her to the bit where Cheryl,Toni,Kevin and Joaquin are.

My parents are also there to.

We put her on the counter top and I feel so guilty.

Fangs:we need to go now baby he says and Betty looks up with eyes filled with tears.

Betty:no stay she sad sadly

Jughead:it's ok you will have so much fun you can go play with hotdog I said trying to cheer her up a bit and It worked.

We say our goodbyes giving Betty lots of kisses before starting to walk away.

Fp:it will be alright sweetheart let's go see hotdog I'm sure he's missed you I heard my dad say making me smile.

I'm so happy all 3 of our parents get along with Betty so well.

We all get in the car and go to the same mall we went to when Betty first became our little.

We go into the shops and first we decide to go shop for her stocking.

So like little toys and things.

We started looking around and immediately starting seeing loads of things we want for her.

First we decided to get her some pacifiers as they are a great stocking stuffer.

First we got these as it has unicorns on them so she will absolutely love it. Also she likes giraffes aswell.

 Also she likes giraffes aswell