part 36

Sweet pea pov

Currently we are snuggled up in bed whilst Betty is still fast asleep.

She's softly sucking on her paci and snuggling bunny.

She must of been exhausted from playing with all the serpents yesterday.

We should definitely take her there when she has lots of energy.

Today we are going to have a long cuddle day. We've been doing things these past few days so it's nice to have a chill day.

Betty is probably going to play with cookie and Oreo a lot of the day to.

Also there is still quite a bit of snow on the ground so maybe we will play out there for a bit.

Currently Betty is in my arms and I'm snuggling her really close to me keeping her warm.

God I love this girl so much it's insane. Our lives are so much better than they were without her.

We now have someone to protect and keep safe and just love.

Betty soon starts stirring and we focus our attention on her.

She soon opens her emerald green eyes that I could so easily get lost in.

Sweet pea:hello my little princess did you sleep good I ask my baby and she nods.

We give her some kisses before putting on some paw patrol for Betty to watch.

Lazy mornings in bed with cuddles and TV are the best.

I know Betty loves them to.

Jughead goes and makes Betty a bottle so we can get something in her system.

Soon he comes back and gives the bottle to Betty.

Betty:thank you daddy she says softly starting to suck her bottle.

My heart always melts at her manners.

Jughead:your welcome bubba we love you he says and Betty looks up suprised.

We've said a couple time we love her but only when she's been asleep or not around her.

So this is the first time she's hearing it.

We were planning on telling her a different time but honestly now is perfect.

Betty:love you to she says and I can tell she is telling the truth.

She tears up slightly and hides into me.

I know it's not sad tears though I think she's just happy hearing someone say they love her.

Fangs:aw baby he chuckles slightly and kisses her cheek.

We stay in bed for about a hour whilst Betty watches paw patrol and Peppa pig.

Whilst she was doing that me and the boys replied to some emails and things we needed to get done so then the rest of the day we can just play with Betty.

But whilst we do that we still make sure to give Betty snuggles because we don't want her to think we are ignoring her.

After our little lazy morning in bed I get Betty up and walk to her room.

I change her diaper and get her into the sunflower outfit we bought her when we went shopping when we first met her.

It looks so adorable on her and I feel like the sunflowers really suit her.

If Betty was a flower she would be a sunflower.

Also it looks really comfortable which is perfect for a day like today.