part 28

Fangs pov

Unfortunately Betty isn't doing good at all.

Her temperature got a lot worse and it's higher than it should be for a normal sickness.

She was also throwing up a lot of the night and she is so tired and upset.

I honestly feel really bad she barley got any sleep which has lead her feeling worse.

I just want her to get better.

She is very very clingy now which to be honest none of us are complaining with that.

We love holding her as much as we possibly can so we don't mind her being clingy at all.

But it really shows how rough she's feeling considering she doesn't usually want people taking care of her when she's sick.

But now she barley lets us put her down.

I called up the doctors this morning whilst booking a appointment and let him know what's wrong.

He said it's probably nothing that serious she just needs some stronger specific medication that only doctors can prescribe.

But he said to bring her in so he can check and make sure nothings seriously wrong.

Luckily the doctor is a serpent and he is one Betty has already met. And even though they've only met a couple of times they are forming a little bond.

Just like all the serpents are with Betty.

Another thing that happened last night is something that Betty was extremely embarrassed about but me and the boys were honestly a little happy about it.

Betty actually wet the bed for the first time she since she's been with us.

It's completely normal for a little with a headspace as young as Betty's to lose bladder control.

And its most likely the stress that made it happen for the first time.

We've been waiting for a good time to reintroduce diapers with Betty.

I say reintroduce because Betty did wear them in her last relationship.

Although that was quite a while a while ago.

So last night after lots of comfort we put a diaper on her.

She was quite embarrassed about it but we reassured her it's something that we wanted.

And that made her feel a lot better.

I love her in a diaper though it's so sweet. It makes me feel like she's more little and makes me more protective.

And I feel like it was the last step we needed for her to be completely little.

Because she now plays with her toys drinks from a bottle used her pacis so she's completely little now.

Which makes me so happy.

Anyway back to now I have Betty on my hip and her head is rested against my shoulder.

She has back leggings on and one of jughead's sweat shirts so it keeps her warm and she doesn't need to worry about anyone seeing her diaper.

She had bunny gripped tightly in her arm that doesn't have a cast.

God the poor girl has just got out of the hospital and she's already going to the doctor's again.

She is also sucking on some milk from her Eeyore bottle we got when we first when shopping for her.

That's definitely her favourite bottle.

We soon put her in the car and drive down to the doctor's.

Luckily it's a private doctor so we don't have to worry about waiting or anything.

Plus we know the guy well so we know we can trust her. Also the fact that Betty knows him makes her not as nervous.

His name is Bruno and he's in his way 20s so just a few years older than us.

We soon Arrive and Betty is a little nervous but her anxiety doesn't seem to bad which is good.

We go in and he greets us with a smile.

Bruno:hey guys he says to us.

Bruno:hey honey your daddies told me your not feeling to good is that right he asked and she nodded her head.

Bruno:well it's ok Im just gonna do some checks and then see what medicine I can give you to make it all better.

He then kind of asks us some questions like what symptoms she's been having and how often she's been throwing up.

Sweet pea:she's been getting tummy aches head aches she's been randomly coughing and sneezing and she's been throwing up pretty much every few hours he says and we nod agreeing.

Bruno's eyes sadden slightly when he's saying that.

He does a couple checks on Betty like checking her temperature and stuff like that.

Bruno:ok it seems like it's a sickness that she has picked up when she was in the hospital and just took a few days to Kik in but it's nothing to serious I just need to give you some medicine that she needs to take 3 times a day so you can just mix it with the milk in her bottle if that's easier. He said giving us the medicine.

Bruno: also you don't really need to worry about getting it yourselves because you've been around her constantly so you would already have symptoms just don't kiss her on the lips and you should be good also she needs to stay home for 48 hours before going to school again Ill call up the school and tell them the situation he says.

Jughead:alright thank you Bruno the help is appreciated he said picking up Betty and placing her on his hip.

Bruno: honestly it's no problem I'm happy to help especially when it comes to this ray of sunshine he said and tickled Betty for a second making her smile.

Sweet pea:well we are gonna get going if anything is wrong we will call you he says and bruno nods.

Bruno:yeah thats fine if shes still just as sick in 48 hours bring her back in but I'm sure the medicine will work he says and we nod.

We say our goodbyes before going out of the office.

On the car ride home Betty ends up falling asleep.

I pick her up and take her inside but before placing her on the bed I check her diaper.

I actually notice it's wet so I go and change it to avoid embarrassing her and also I don't want her to get a rash.

After we change her we put her in bed letting her have a nap.

The rest of the day is pretty much filled with lots of naps and snuggles as that's the best thing we can give Betty when she's sick.

Authors note

Hey guys I actually have a new story called a little broken and it's very similar to this but Betty has mommies instead of daddies so go check it out if you want