part 25

Jughead pov

This morning isn't going very good. We have a very stressed out baby on our hands.

I think it's her not getting enough sleep that has suddenly gotten her like this.

It's not like she's being a brat or anything she's just being a little sad.

Poor baby.

Right now I'm getting her ready and she has some tears running down her face.

Jughead:cmon baby girl tell daddy what's wrong why are you so worried I said kissing her tears of her face.

Betty:chucks gonna hurt me she whimpered and I frowned.

I forgot about him. I swear to god if he even goes near her I will give him a taste of his own medicine.

Jughead:he will not hurt you bubba I promise he won't your gonna be with Veronica and Archie and they will keep you safe and we will see you at lunch and be with you anytime we can ok I comfort.

Betty:ok she says sniffling and I give her a kiss.

Jughead:there's my brave girl before you know it the day will be over and we can have some fun I say and she nods.

I finish getting Betty ready then tell her to go downstairs whilst I do my hair.

She nods and goes to the lounge where the boys are.

When I'm doing my hair I think back to last night.

Betty called us daddy for the first time. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement.

To some people that wouldn't mean anything but when your a caregiver your little calling you daddy for the first time is such a special moment.

I finish doing my hair and send Veronica  a text.

Just telling her Betty is a little sensitive today so give her some extra love.

I really wish we didn't have to go back to school today I would much rather stay home and snuggle my princess.

I also wish we had classes together because on school days it means we have to be away from her for quite a long time.

And it worries us when she's not in our sight.

Thank god she has Archie and Veronica because if she didn't I actually wouldn't be able to leave her.

I go back downstairs and see sweet pea smothering Betty's cheeks with kisses making her giggle.

And fangs is packing lunch so we don't have to eat the disgusting cafeteria food.

Sweet pea:you ready to go sweetheart he asks Betty.

Betty:yeah she says quietly.

Then we walk out of the door.

We get in the car and drive to school.

Since we live on the southside it takes about 20 minutes.

It's a bit quicker on a motorcycle but we don't want to take Betty on one all the time yet.

Especially not whilst she still has a cast on.

We soon Arrive and we go inside and see Veronica and Archie by their lockers.

All of our lockers are really close to each other which is good.

Betty perks up a little when she sees Veronica and Archie and they both give her a hug.

Veronica:we should get going English is about to start she says and we nod.

We give Betty a hug and a kiss before walking away.

Why is walking away so hard even when it's only for a couple of hours...

Veronica pov

I can tell Betty got a little sad as the boys walked away.

She's getting more attached to them as she's getting more little.

Personally I think it's really cute.

Although I think Betty is the kind of person to develop separation anxiety.

So I'll have to talk to the boys about that.

But anyway we go to English and it goes pretty smoothly.

It was really boring but at the end of the day no lesson is great.

It was soon done and we headed to maths.

Suddenly I regret moaning about English.

I don't understand how Betty can fly threw all this work without even struggling.

It's always her helping me with the work.

We soon got done with that and then it was lunch.

Which Betty was very excited about because she gets to see the boys for a whole hour.

Sweet pea

Those to lessons dragged on and on and the whole time I was thinking about my baby.

God I was worried about her missing us but it's really the other way round.

But as soon as the 2 lessons were over we immediately went outside where out princess was sitting with Veronica and Archie.

Sweet pea:hello my precious baby I say picking Betty up and sitting her on my lap as I sit on the grass.

Betty:hi she said smiling and I kiss her cheeks.

She seems to be a bit happier which is amazing.

I saw Chuck glancing over obviously wanting to come over to Betty.

But seen as though there is 4 guys taller than him including Archie who could easily beat him up he didn't come.

Thank god we just god Betty happy again we don't need him to ruin it.

Betty snuggles into me and we manage to get her to eat a bit of the peanut butter sandwich we had.

The rest of the school day went by rest quick.

We were thinking of going to the wyrm tonight but seeing the look of exhaustion in Betty's eyes we decided against it.

Also we are tired to so we will go tomorrow instead.

When we got home the evening went pretty chill.

It was filled with lots of cuddles for our baby.

I can tell she really needed it today.

I went and got Betty ready for bed putting her in the pink onesie with dinosaur spikes we bought whilst shopping on her.

She looks really cute this is one of my favourite things I've put on her.

I get her a paci and pop it in her mouth and make sure she has bunny.

Fangs:do you wanna try this princess he asked holding up a warm bottle of milk.

She hasn't used a bottle yet well she hasn't with us.

Betty:ok Betty said we praised her for being a good girl.

Fangs handed me the bottle as him and jughead got into bed aswell.

I take her paci out and put the bottle in the mouth before she starts to suckle it.

She ends up falling asleep about half way in but thats ok.

I give Betty her paci back before we all kiss her forehead.

All of them:we love you princess we say even though she can't hear us.

Then we drift of to sleep ourselves...