part 2

Betty pov

Luckily I didn't get beat last night which is a good sign.

I get out of my little cupboard underneath the stairs and notice the house is completely silent which means no one is here.

I go to the nearest bathroom and get in the shower. I then also wash my face and brush my hair.

I skip breakfast but pack some grapes in a container for lunch because if I don't eat anything Archie and Veronica will question me.

I let out a sigh feeling anxious knowing I have to give the new students a tour.

I'm not good with new people but it doesn't help that their the scariest gang in Riverdale.

Although I won't judge them yet I mean
One of them is Archies friend so it can't be to bad.

I then pick out my outfit for the day.

I leave my hair down and make my way out of the door.

About 5 minutes into the walk I hear my phone buzzing and see it's Veronica. I obviously answer.

Betty:hi Ronnie what's up I ask her

Veronica:hi Betty boop just wanted to see if you were feeling ok about doing the tour she replied and I smiled

Betty: I mean I'm a little nervous but I'm sure it will be fine I say

Veronica:it will be one of them is friends with Archie so it will be fine she reassures me

Betty:thanks for looking out for me anyway I'm almost at the school so I'll see you after the tour I say

Veronica:alright Betty bye bye she said and hung up

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and walked towards the principals office.

Principal weather bee: oh Betty great to see you the new students should be arriving shortly thank you for doing this it's greatly appreciated he thanks me

Betty:it's ok I'm glad I can help I reply with a polite smile and he smiles back

I sit there anxiously waiting until I hear the door open and 5 people walk in. And they all look like they could crush me with their pinky finger.

Sweet pea pov

Me fangs and jughead all wake up and get ready for school. Pretty much we all live together.

We are only 17 but being in the serpents has good money so we were able to move in together.

Southside high got closed down so we are getting moved to riverdale high.

Apparently a girl named Betty is giving us a tour and from what jughead has told us he hear she definitely sounds like a little.

Pretty much me jughead and fangs want a little so bad. We always look at cute stuffed animals and pacifiers in the store we could buy our little girl.

We've already bought a few things even though we haven't found a little yet. We just want to be prepared.

When we find a little we plan on making a big playroom and nursery for her. Although we obviously haven't done that yet because we don't know what our little will like.

Anyway back to today im very exited to meet Betty even if she isn't a little.

After we all get ready for school we meet up with Cheryl and Toni. They are also living together and they live next to our house.

We all hop on our motor cycles and drive to the school. We all have our leather jackets on because we can't be bothered with idiots messing with us.