part 16

Jughead pov

Once Betty falls asleep none of us really know what to say to each other.

We are all so hurt and heartbroken to even speak.

Our baby,little girl,princess has been through way to much.

She's so innocent and sweet and would never ever think of harming someone.

But she has been harmed in many ways.

And I know Veronica and Archies hearts are shattered into a thousand pieces as well.

This is going to take months or even years to overcome all her trauma.

I want to kill her family so much. And the thought of someone sexually assaulting Betty makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out.

She's only little she can't defend her self.

And it breaks my heart even more because she gets bullied in school.

So she never really got to escape the abuse.

We exchange a few words but not many.

Betty is fast asleep cuddling the unicorn and her bunny and she looks so adorable.

She is exhausted from all the crying and to be honest I don't blame her. We all have a cuddle with her being careful when moving her.

Mainly because of her injuries but also because we don't want to wake her up.

We will help her get through this trauma no matter how long it takes.

Although as I hold Betty to me I get worried about how skinny she is.

She is so tiny so a healthy weight wouldn't be heave but she's so much lighter than she should be.

We need to talk about her living situation to as she is not going back to that house.

I swear to god if have to be dead before she could even step in that house again.

She's my baby I need to protect her. And I already failed I've only known her for a few days.

But I will protect her for the rest of my life. And I know fangs and sweet pea will to.

We want Betty to move in with us. I know it's soon a lot sooner than what any of us were expecting.

But with the situation it makes a lot of sense for her to come with us. She could go with Veronica or Archie but I feel like it would make her more comfortable.

Also we already have her room and play room we have that we just need to decorate.

I would honestly love for Betty to move in with us. I can't wait for the days where I can play with her toys with her.

And rock her to sleep with a bottle. I can't wait to go on days out with our baby and spoil her on Christmas.

And maybe the situation of her moving in is a little different than we were all expecting.

But it doesn't make me want it any less.

Of course if Betty thinks it's to soon then she can stay with Veronica or Archie. I wouldn't mind that much because I just want her safe.

And I know they would keep her safe.

After about a hour of her sleeping she starts to stir.

She's actually currently cuddled into me so I stroke her hair gently so she knows I'm here.

I love how cuddly she is she's exactly what we wanted in a little.

She wakes up and lets out a big yawn rested her head on me. She is also grabbing my shirt in her hand whilst she lays on my head for comfort.

Fangs:hi my little princess he says and kisses her forehead making her smile.

That smile could light up any dark room.

Betty:hi she replied shyly.

I love how shy she is it's really sweet.

Sweet pea:how are you feeling baby girl he asks and she shrugs a little.

Betty:I feel ok she says and we nod.

We then talk with her giving her lots and lots of cuddles and love and peppering her face with lots of kisses.

I know she really wants to get out of this hospital and there is some good news.

Betty seems to be healing really well and she might be able to go home in a couple days.

She will just need someone be with her at all times as she can't actually walk because of her leg and rib.

But that's fine because we won't let her out of our sight.

When Betty heard that she immediately perked up and got a bit happier which was nice to see.

Although she will have to come for check ups quite a lot but it's better than staying here.

I text Veronica saying Betty is doing really well for us and there is no need for her and Archie to come back.

Although they are going to need to spend tomorrow looking after her because we need to get Betty's rooms ready.

Veronica texts back saying that's fine and she is excited to spend tomorrow with her.

We pass the time and watch some Disney movies. We found out lion king is one of her favourites so we put that one for her.

Although she didn't like it when the lion dies so she hides into fangs.

I know I've said it 100 times but our baby is so adorable.

I can't wait for us to go home with Betty and we can have movie marathons cuddling our precious girl.

We manage to get her to eat a little bit which is a plus. We managed to get her to eat half a sandwich and a couple grapes.

It's only something small but to her I know that was hard.

We watch a few more movies and talk we even got her to have her paci for a while.

She was slightly hesitant only because she doesn't want the nurse to see but she was done checking on Betty for the night.

So she took it and suckled it softly.

That's how the day went watching movies and talking and lots of cuddles and kisses and love for Betty.

And at about 8pm Betty falls asleep on sweet pea. She still had her paci in and her stuffed animals.

She also had her little pink Blanky we bought her.

We also soon fall asleep on the bed with her.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day of decorating...