part 41

Christmas day part 1

Sweet pea pov

Today is Christmas morning and I am so excited.

We wanted to wake Betty up as soon as we got up but it was 6am.

And we don't want a grumpy baby.

I'm so excited for her to open all of her presents its going to be so much fun.

And fp is coming with the puppy at around 3pm.

I am so happy to see Betty's reaction.

We leave it until about 7.30am until deciding to wake up our little princess.

Sweet pea: sweetheart wake up it's Christmas I say stroking her hair.

She looks so adorable this morning. As her pyjamas are the same as ours she has her pacifier in her mouth and she's cuddling bunny and her new pink one.

She's to pure for this world.

She moves around a little before opening her big green eyes and smiles when she sees us.

She realizes we are in the same pyjamas and gets so happy.

Betty:look like daddy's she says so happy.

That made it all worth it.

Fangs:yeah bubba we are matching are you happy about that he says bouncing her up and down on his hip to help wake her up more and she nods.

He quickly changes her diaper before we go downstairs.

By we I mean us 4 and Betty's bunny stuffies.

They of course can't miss out on the fun.

We go into the lounge where all of Betty's presents are wrapped in Peppa pig paper.

She looks a little taken back.

Betty:you didn't have to get me anything she says feeling guilty.

Sweet pea:no baby don't do that don't feel guilty we bought you these things because we want to spoil you and make up for the Christmases you never got to experience I say and she looks touched.

She hugs all of us and first we do stockings.

We all have a stocking because me and the boys always do each others so I did jughead's fangs did mine and jughead did fangs.

We were gonna wrap Betty's stocking stuffers but we decided against it when we found out she would still have her cast on.

As we were opening the stockings it was so sweet to see Betty excited over all the little things.

(All things I mention are from the shipping parts which if you want to recap are part 33 34 and 35)

She is sitting on my lap currently as she opens it and she sees the octopus stuffie we got her.

Sweet pea:look bubba this is a special stuffie he goes from happy to sad I say flipping it over to the other face.

Jughead:so when you feel sad and don't know how to tell us you can flip him to the other side so we know how you are feeling he explains and kisses her cheek.

Betty:thank you Betty says gratefully.

I think this will really help her to express her feelings but without telling us.

She flips it to the pink side which is the happy side.

She's gonna kill me one day with her cuteness.