•6•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Oh gosh... M-Ms. Im is here? What the heck? That fcking guy. What would that Ms. Im will say about me? That me and that ass are dating? Hell no!

"G-Good morning Ms. Im"

"Good morning too, why you're stuttering?"

"Uh..." I said and Chief Kim started to walk toward his office from my behind, he also winked me that makes me sighed in anger. "Nothing Ms. Im"

"Is it already okay?"

"We'll going to wait the result tomorrow, if they already approved the form of permission to open the case again"

"So, you mean yesterday you passed it?"

"Yes, we need to gave permission to do an investigation to a case that is already close a long time ago"

"Oh thank you so much"

"Is it all about your dad right?"

"Yes...we didn't actually know why do he lost for one week without knowing something with that crime scenes"

"But don't worry if that permission has been approve we'll started to investigate the case"

"Thank you so much"

"Anyways, here" I said and giving her a card which had my number and address. "In case you need me, or something you can have a contact with me easily"

"Thank you" she said and bowing. She said she'll going to leave because there's so many things she need to gix to and then I went to my table after that.

"I started being confused now" Momo said pouting. And then the other three dorks look at her with curiosity forming in their faces.

"Lately, there's something between them and then..." she continued.

"Yah, me either" Heechul said too.

"What?!" Daniel and Jihyo said at the same time. And then they all look at me.

"Why?" I asked and they look at me patiently waiting my answer.

"Okay, first of all there's no something between usthat wink? That was so fcking annoying, second, we're just crossing our way and lastly, stop that stares" I said.

"But what about Ms. Im?" Momo said

"Ms. Im?" I asked again.

"Yeah, we all know that you're barely giving you're number to someone in short giving that card" Daniel said.

"Plus, imagine? Ms. Im is from a rich family here in South Korea so some of people from ricj family is barely bowing their head down too, to someone" Jihyo added.

"It's just a respect, don't give any sense about that"

"So you mean it's still him?" Heechul said.

"What?" I said and they started luaghing their ass off.

I'm done with this friendship, huhu herp me :(

「NAYEON's POV」

"Oh hi unnie" Jennie said as I stepped inside the house, while she's holding a glass of water.

"Where's Mina?"

"You don't want to see me? Why you're looking for Mina unnie?" (A/N: Nayeon is the eldest here then next is Mina and lastly Jennie)

"No, it's something new for me because she's not here since she's too lazy to do works"

"Speaking of works, well I told her to go to company and help mom since mom need to go somewhere for investment or meeting? Something else"

"That's good"

"Lemme guessed, you went to that policewoman right?"

"How did you know?"

"Aish, did you forgot? This last last day you both were talking about that policewoman and second Mina is too talkative and didn't know to hide secrets tho"

"Uh yeah right"

"For me, I wanted to give dad a justice he deserve but aren't you giving up of pleasing polices to open the case again? I mean it's already 1 year we already know how to handle everything that dad left us, we already know everything as in everything feels perfect"

"I'm just doing this for dad, I really want to give him a justice he deserve as what you've said. I think you already know what I meant"

"Fine, I will just support you from doing that, I understand and don't worry whatever happened in future I'll continue to support you from what you want"

"Thank you" I said and stand up to cook my lunch.

"Yah, what's this?" Jennie said holding a card as she sit on the couch where do I sat lately, I put down the ramyeon I'm holding and get the card from her.

"Yah!" she shouted with a luttle smirk on her face.

"Why?"

"Is that from that policewoman?"

"Yes"

"So you starting making friend with her?"

"No, because actually she just said earlier the permission form they submitted yesterday will having a result tomorrow if they will going to approve it or not"

"But what that card for?"

"She said just to make it easy, meaning I should contact her by that number or go with that address if ever I can't contact her"

"So you're about to make friends?"

"Shut up Jen" I said and leave her at the couch.

"Why?"

"That's so annoying, you're starting to give some sense from that thing while the truth there's nothing"

"Fine, but you can't blame me on whatever I have in my mind"

"Aish"