Hungover Breakfast

You awoke before Alois, exiting his room and walking down the hall to see Arielle talking to the twins. "So do you guys, like, ever talk?" She asked. "It's kinda cool! You must be great listeners. I'll tell you a story, once when ____ and I were little, we were playing on the swings and-" she stopped to laugh, "_____'s dress got caught in the swing and we both jumped off and-" she took in a breath, "her dress ripped and she was stuck playing in a half torn dress all day!" She laughed. "Because, you know, she was at my house and I'm really tall, we were different sizes, couldn't let her borrow a dress, but it was so fun-" she finally noticed you, "oh, hey, _____." She said. She smiled at you.
"Hey, Arielle. Coming to breakfast?"
"I like food."
"Then let's go." She put her arm in yours and you two went down the steps and sat at the table. Alois cane through the door. He stumbled in. He sat down in the closest chair and held his head in his hands. You moved a few seats over to sit by him. "Good morning." You said.
"Good morning? This is the worst morning ever! My head is pounding and I want food. Lots of it. Claude! Just hurry up and get my some freaking food!" He yelled. Claude disappeared into the kitchen and you rubbed Alois' back. "Can you not?" He said, pushing your hand away. Claude entered, with breakfast and Arielle ate up fast and left to the library.
"You alright?" You asked.
"No, ____! I'm not! Jut leave me alone." He pushed you hands away from him as he stood up. You sighed and stood up, exiting to your art room.
You took out paint and started painting. Just whatever. Someone knocked on the door.
"Enter, peasant!" You yelled, thinking it was Arielle. Alois entered the room.
"Did you just call me a peasant?" He asked, hands on his hips.
"I'm sooo sorry! I thought you were Arielle, I always call her that!" You implied.
"Whatever. I came to tell you that we should start planning the wedding. I know we haven't known each other long but... I do think I could love you, if I haven't already. I believe that if you want to go through with it, I'm good with it too. Maybe you should go buy your dress and stuff?"
"Of course, I'll tell Hannah, she can take me and Arielle in a few days."
"Alright." He opened the door and went to leave, right before exiting he said, "remember I'm trusting that you won't let me get hurt."
You had to talk to Claude. Quick. But were ready to sell your soul for Alois?