Beaching

You tapped your feet together as Alois walked outside, telling the triplets something. You stopped for a minute just to hear them. "I want the surprise done when we get back. Hannah, have her dress ready too. Make sure very one is here." They all bowed and walked back into the manor. Alois climbed into the carriage with you. "Good morning, love." He said. He was just angry at all his servants and now he's happy go lucky again?
"Good morning." You said, tapping your feet together again.
"You look very pretty this morning."
"Thank you, you look fine yourself." He laughed. "What's so funny?"
"You'll find out later, I promise." He said, touching your hand.
You had Alois for two days now. You were starting to like him. He was always nice and polite to you. He treated you with full respect. He was amazingly handsome too. Like an angel. Who made a deal with a demon.
Huh.
The thought passed. You watched put the window as Hannah ran and put a black bag in the bag of the carriage. "Is that it?!" Alois called out the window.
"Yes, your highness!" Hannah called.
"Good. Claude, let's go!" Alois closed the carriage door and sat down across from you. He smiled and grabbed your hand, holding it tightly. You grinned back at him and squeezed his hand. "_____? Can you promise me something?"
"What?"
"That you'll be here for me, no matter what?" You were silent for a moment. Before nodding your head very slowly, you replied.
"I promise." He smiled at you and pulled your hand up to his lips. He kissed your hand and then put it down gently in your lap and he looked out the window.

The carriage pulled up to the store and Claude helped you out. You quietly opened the door and glanced around the small shop. "Good morning! Can I help you with anything?" A woman with brown, curly hair asked.
"We need a bathing suit."
"Oh, I got two here." She bent down and pulled out two bathing suits. They were full pieces, one was blue and white with stripes. The other was red and white with polka dots.
Alois walked in behind you. "Ooh! Get that one!" He said pointing at the polka dotted one.
"Yes, I'll take that one!" You exclaimed as Alois have her the money and you walked back to the carriage.

When the carriage pulled up to the beach you jumped out and spun around. "Oh! Arielle would have loved it here..."
"Arielle? Who's that?" Alois asked.
"She's my best friend." You said turning to him.
"Shit. I'll be right back, I got to make a call." Alois turned and ran to tell Claude, then running to the nearest building.
You went changed into your bathing suit and took out a towel and sat on the sand, letting the sun hit your skin. Alois came running back, out if breath and in his bathing suit. "Alois why didn't you get Claude to do it?"
"I wanted to do it for you." He said taking in a deep breath.
"Oh, race you to the water!" You yelled jumping up.
"Shit, no! I just ran..."
But yet he still managed to beat you. He wrapped his arms around you pulling you into the water. The fricken cold water. "Alois! The water is freezing!"
"You'll get used to it. Come on, let's see if we can find any shells!" Alois dove under the water. You laughed as you dove down too.

The carriage ride back was fun, you and Alois told jokes as you both laid down on the seats in your wet bathing suits. You weren't at the beach long, for an hour or so. He said that they needed to get back to the manor. It was urgent.
The carriage ride was loud and hilarious. "How many tickles to make an octopus laugh?" You asked.
"How many?" He questioned.
"TEN TICKLES!" You yelled. You both laughed until your stomachs hurt.
The carriage pulled to a stop. You jumped out and followed Alois inside.
"SURPRISE!" A bunch of people yelled. Arielle stood in the front of the crowd, holding out her arms for you.
"ARIELLE!" You yelled as you ran up and gave her a hug.
"Okay, okay, get off. You're getting my dress wet." You turned and looked at Alois. He held a bag for you. He handed it to and you went upstairs to change.