Why?

You woke up in Alois' bed. Wrapped in his warm blanket. He sat in a chair beside the bed staring at you. "Hi..." You said. "What happened?"
"Why did you do it?" He jumped up.
"Huh?" You questioned.
"Why did you sell your soul to Claude?!" He yelled. "Why? You knew I was gone, now you're gone too!"
"Well, we'll be gone together. Alois do t you understand what this means?"
"It means that you have no soul! It doesn't belong to you, neither does mine! It was stupid _____!"
"It means I love you..." You said quietly.
"What?" He looked at you.
"I love you."
"Really?"
"I sold my soul to Claude so we could be together... Until we've lived out our lives and accomplished all of our goals... I love you Alois." He sat back down and took your face in his hands.
"I love you too..." He whispered as he kissed you. Slowly, you wrapped your arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss, he wanted this to go somewhere?
You pulled back and looked at him, pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.
"What's for breakfast?" You asked with a giggle.

Alois had informed you to get ready for a big night, he said that there was a big surprise for you. Another one?
How could Ciel say that Alois was horrible? How could he say that he slept with every girl he could? Did Ciel have something against him?
A lot of questions left unanswered.
You put on a pink dress, hoping to look girly and innocent. You curled your hair with rags and applied lip gloss and blush. What is up with the getup?
You descended the stairs and turned your gaze towards Alois, who was waiting at the bottom.
"Are you ready to leave?"
"Sure, why not? I'd rather not just stay here all dressed up." He smiled,
"Okay, then let's go." He took your hand and pulled you out the door helping you into the carriage with a kiss on the cheek, making you blush. You sat across from him and silently and awkwardly stared at him until the carriage pulled to a stop.
He helped you out and presented you to the fanciest restaurant in London. You walked inside with him and a waiter with a curly black moustache brought you to your table immediately. He pushed your chair in for you and he smiled at you.
"Alois?" You said.
"Yes?"
"Why now?" You asked.
"What?" He was confused.
"Why didn't you takes me on a date like this when I first came?" You asked.
"I didn't know how you felt about me. I always thought we would be friends." He replied. "And that changed. Anyways, what do you want to eat?"
"I don't care. I could be fine with a sandwich if I'm with you." You laughed.
"A sandwich it is. What kind?"
"Um... Grilled cheese?"
"Huh. Okay, waiter, two grilled cheese sandwiches." The waiter nodded and headed off to the kitchen. "What are those anyway?"
"It's a commoner food. My nanny was a commoner and grew up eating them, she made them for me once." You sighed, remembering the young woman that used to take of you.
"We should invite her to the wedding!" Alois exclaimed.
"I haven't seen her in years Alois!"
"I'll get Claude to find her. What was her name?"
"Raine Flour." You answered.
"Got it, I'll be sure to tell Claude."

The night carried on with dinner, you told him stories of your childhood and he told you about his brother Luka. He told you everything. About the rapes and his brother dying. He said not to let it bum you out because he was happy now.
After that he brought you to the beach of a nearby lake, lit up by candles.
You stood in awe, staring at the reflection of the moon in the water. During that time Alois had disappeared. You turned around to look at him. "Alois?" You called into the darkness. "Alois!" You called again. "Alois! Where are you?" You heard whimpering as a tiny figure wobbled up to you. As it reached the light of the candles you saw a puppy, what looked like to be a husky. "Hey little guy. Have you seem Alois anywhere?" You asked the small dog, knowing it couldn't answer.
You found a note attached to the dogs collar, 'will you marry me?' It said. You looked at it confused. You were already engaged... You turned around and saw Alois down on one knee holding a ring up to you. "Alois! What are you doing? Were already engaged!"
"I thought you might want a proper proposal..." He smiled.
"Of course, even if we weren't I would say yes!" You hugged him and kissed him. He placed the ring on your finger, making it official. "Wait... Can I keep the puppy?" You asked.
"Of course, I got it for you!" He laughed.

Okay guys... You got a puppy, yay! I got one question though... Do you want it to be a boy or girl puppy? Give me some names too! I'll pick my favourite! If nobody reads this in time, I can always pick my own. Thanks anyway!
~AloisLover~