The End

You peered out the window of the bed room. The sun was just rising. After everything that's happened you were happy how everything worked out.
You're glad your mother forced your marriage. You're glad that you came here in the first place. You're glad that you met Alois. You're glad that you fell in love with him. You're glad that you did marry him. You're glad that you met Ella and Eric. You're so glad that you have a family now.
Luka is going to grow up with the best dad in the world. He's going to grow up happy and loved. One day, you will have more kids and he will teach them about love.
You finally realize what a family is. A family isn't what you had growing up. A family isn't a drunk mother and a forced marriage. A family is loving and caring. No matter what you will never force your children to marry, even if yours turned into love. If it turned into a family.
Life is complicated, but you realize now that everything that lead up to this moment was useful. All your decisions, all your promises, just everything. Every second of your life is so important, you can't just sit around and waste it, and you weren't going to do that anymore. You were going to live the happiest life ever now.
You pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and smiled. A small part of you still loves Liam, you hope that he's happy too, and that he realizes what you have realized. You hope that he has moved on just has you had but still cares to remember you. You want him to be happy, he deserves it. He kept you happy all those years you were with him.
What might've happened if you did marry Liam? What might've happened if you ran away with him? Would you have been poor and had a baby that would have to grow up in poverty?
You didn't want to think about that, you had the life that you wanted and you didn't want it any other way. You were satisfied with this. More than satisfied, you were grateful for this. You love Alois and nothing will ever change that.
Alois came up behind you and hugged you from the back. "I love you." He said and he kissed your cheek.
"I love you more." You turned around and kissed him.
"I love you most." You both said together, with a laugh at the end.

So that's the end guys! I'm sorry l, I know you guys didn't want it to end but a lot as happened in my life. I didn't update in forever because I had no wifi. I am moving, AGAIN. So I'm finished this story and was thinking about starting a homestuck one shot thing, I hope some of you will be interested. Thank you so much for reading my story! I love you all! Thanks for this.
~AloisLover~