Pictures

"Okay, let's get one with the bride and groom!" Grell exclaimed. You latched unto Alois and smiled at the camera. "Great, perfect!" "Now one with Ciel and Alois. Come on, come on." He rushed. Ciel roof beside Alois. "Closer." They moved closer. "Closer." They inched closer. "A little closer." Grell said, peering into his camera.
"GOD DAMMIT, WHY DONT WE JUST SIT ON EACH OTHERS LAPS?!" Yelled Ciel. You laughed, causing both the boys to laugh with you. Grell quickly snapped a picture.
"Now one with Arielle and Ciel, the new couple!" He exclaimed. He was rushing to get these pictures done to get more pictures of his Bassy. "Great!" He exclaimed. "Now, let's get about seven with just Bassy." He grinned widely. Sebastian walked over and smiled for Grell.
You turned back to your new husband. "Hi." You said. "Where are we going for our honeymoon?" You asked with a smirk.
"Well, I talked to Undertaker and he said that we should check out a warmer place. Like Mexico or Australia." Alois smiled.
"I like the sound of Mexico." You said.
"That's great! We'll leave in the morning!" He hugged you. "You know what happens on the honeymoon right?" He whispered in your ear.
"Of course. I'm not twelve." You giggled. He leaned in and kissed you passionately, you both ended up smiling within the kiss. He returned to hugging you and you glanced over the guests.
Grell was still taking pictures of Sebastian, Undertaker was trying on Lizzy's accessories, your mom was flirting with Soma (probably hoping to get more riches), Angi was trying to defend Soma, Soma just smiled awkwardly, your aunt and uncle sat and judged everyone with their firm faces, Pluto played with Hercules, Ciel and Arielle were talking (probably about their wedding), Meyrin, Baldroy, and Finny were trying to be helpful but ended up making a mess, and Luna and Liam sat beside each other not saying a word.
You let your smile fall and Alois kissed your cheek and walked away from you, greeting your mother. Well his mother-in-law.
You walked down the pathway, right past Luna and Liam, hoping to get to Finny, Meyrin, and Bard. "_____, hi. Pleasure to see you again." Luna stood up and grabbed your hand to shake it.
"Well this is my wedding and I sort of live here, of course you would see me." You propped up an eyebrow at her.
"Anyways, can I talk to you? It's fairly important." You nodded and walked with her around to the front yard, where no one could hear you.
"What is it Luna?" You asked.
"I just want you to know that I need this. Liam, I mean. He's the one that's keeping me alive, before the arranged marriage, my family had no money. I worked hard everyday. I starved almost every night. Before you called us, Liam was focused to work, to help make more money for me and my family. We were, I mean are, going to make this work. One thing in the way, you." You furrowed your eyebrows. "If Liam still loves you, he will be distracted. You need to tell him that's it absolutely over."
"I have." You defended. "Whatever he still thinks about me, or cares for me. I already told him that I have found the true love of my life. Someone who can make me happy and take of us. I told Liam that we were done, it's not my fault anymore. I have to get back to my wedding now. You know the one where I didn't marry your husband." You said, maybe a little to angrily. You turned fast, hearing the wind gust through your hair and your dress sway.

Everyone left the house that night, heading home and Claude made sure they were all safe. You and Claude still didn't get along. You may have had a contract with him, but he didn't work or do anything for you, besides letting you keep Alois.
You sighed as you plopped down into Alois' comfy bed. "You know, if it were my choice we'd do it tonight but it'll be so much better on the honeymoon." You shook your head at him with a small smile. You quickly changed in the washroom and crawled into bed with Alois, where you quickly fell asleep.