Honeymooning

You felt Alois' arms around you. You smiled just at the thought of him. You moved his arm and stood up. You stretched and headed downstairs. "Claude~" you announced.
Claude turned around a corner and spotted you right away. "Yes?" He answered.
"I want food." You smiled.
"Breakfast will be ready soon." He stated and turned to leave you.
"No. I want food now. Any extra cake left?"
"Right away, your highness." You propped up an eyebrow. Highness?
"Alright thank you!" You exclaimed. You ran and sat down at the table. You waited for your cake. Instead Alois came and kissed you cheek. "You're not cake." You joked.
"No I'm not, sadly." He replied. Claude came into the dining room and handed you eggs and bacon. You sighed at the sight of this.
"Does this come with a side of cake?" You asked.
"Right away, your highness." Claude replied, once again.
"Yay!" You exclaimed throwing your hands in the air. "How was your sleep?" You asked Alois.
"Delightful! Especially with you beside me." He grinned.
"You are such a flirt." You implied.
"I'm your husband, I can flirt with you all I want."
"Well our kids will think it's weird."
"Do we have kids yet? No. Therefore I can be flirty all I want."
"Sure, sure. Whatever you say." You rolled your eyes.
"Hurry up and eat. We are going to the docks in half an hour."
"But- but... My cake..."
"You can finish your cake!" He yelled as he walked out of the room.

You didn't pack yourself, Hannah did it for you. Packing stuff that she thought was necessary (*wiggly eyebrows*). You sighed, not really caring, after all you weren't promising to put it on.
You gracefully climbed down the stairs as Alois waited at the bottom for you. You smiled as you reached the last step and-
BOOM!
You let out a small scream. You crashed onto the floor, your dress falling around you in a heap. Alois rushed to help you up and you fixed your dress and hair. "Are you alright?" He asked.
"I'm fine. I'm fine." You replied. You shook it off and walked out to the carriage being extra careful.

When you reached the docks, Alois bought your tickets and you follows him onto a beautiful boat. The trip was going to take a few days. The question was... Wait until you get to Mexico or just get it over with?
Alois brought you up to your room. It was golden with a brown blankets on the bed, along with a brown couch and bookshelf. Very needed on a boat.
You sat on the bed and Alois sat beside you. "Let's go swimming!" He announced.
"Um... Okay?" You pulled out your bag and found your bathing suit. The boat was to leave in five minutes, by the time you were done, the boat was already set out for seas.

Alois dumped water from the pool onto the top of your head, you gasped from surprise. You turned around and chased after him. Walking in water was more difficult than it looks.
Finally you jumped into his back, pushing him into the water. He held you underwater, you peeked an eye open and he leaned in to kiss you.
BLUB BLUB BLUB...
A bubble escaped your mouth, telling you that you need air. You swam up to the surface and waited a second for Alois to pop up beside you. "To Mexico!" You announced.
"TO MEXICO!" Alois yelled. You laughed along with him. He lifted you onto his shoulders and you felt the cool breeze hit your bare skin. Another couple that was on the boat did the same thing. "Let's play a game." Alois said to them. "Which ever couple can knock the other couple down gets free dinner tonight, paid by the loser."
"That's a deal!" The man said. "Just so you know, my names Wilson, you'll be buying me diner tonight." He had ragged brown hair and a a wide smirk. His eyes were a deep brown.
The woman on his shoulders was adorable, she looked like a elementary schooler. She had black hair tied back into pigtails and hazel eyes. She had a small but caring smile on her face. "I'm Sara." She waved. "I like crab." She stated.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Alois Trancy and this is my lovely wife ____ ____. You'll be paying for out dinner tonight." Alois smiled. "Three, two, one, fight!" Alois walked over to Wilson and you reached your arms out to Sara, you linked arms with her and struggled to push her off. Alois was having trouble maintaining balance and then all of a sudden you were underwater. "I want a re-match! For desert this time." Wilson and Sara shrugged and got into position. You were lifted back on top of Alois and you got ready. "Three, two, one, go!" Sara shouted. You reached out and fought with Sara, almost getting her down and then you almost falling down. Eventually you pushed her off.
"That was fun. See you tonight!" They called as they headed back to their room. Alois pulled you into a hug.
"Order the best cake on the menu." He smirked.
"Sadly it still won't be you." You joked.
"Shut up!" He teased.

At diner you chatted with Sara and Wilson, taking about your weddings and telling each other stories. You ordered shrimp and noodles for dinner and Alois ordered fish. Yes, just fish. Sara and Wilson both ordered spaghetti. For desert you ordered Black Forest cake, made entirely out of chocolate, Alois ordered a milkshake. Talk about a lame, a friggin milkshake. The couple ordered two pieces of lemon pie.
That night Alois brought you up to your room. Was it really going to happen? He pushed you against the door and kiss you roughly but so passionately. He opened the door and-

~INSERT LEMON HERE~

Come on, it's the honeymoon. You must have seen that coming!
~AloisLover~