Meltdown?

Alois was coming home today. It made your stomach feel queasy, at the same time it could have been the pregnancy.
You stood in his study all morning, watching for a carriage to pull into the drive way.
He was gone for two weeks, meaning you were now two months pregnant. Seven months left.
You felt so elated when a carriage pulled up to the driveway. You grinned like a maniac and Eric opened the study door. "Oops!" He exclaimed. He quickly shut it again and knocked.
"Come in." You said. They were still getting used to how to work. Eric wasn't usually in the house, he was outside with the a triplet most of the time learning how to garden. Ella was always with Hannah, learning to do laundry and clean.
You wanted to talk to Alois about letting the other workers go. After all, they were demons and were probably starving. You would bring it up later. You had so much time on your hands that you could probably teach Eric and Ella how to work. You just felt really bad keeping all of them here.
"Sorry, I forgot to knock." Eric said. "I came to tell you that Alo- I mean... What do I call him?"
"Just call him Alois sweetie." He nodded. This made you think, was he supposed to say 'master'. Eric and Ella weren't slaves. They weren't being forced to work, they were being paid monthly and were given their own rooms on the main floor. Does this mean that you 'owned' them?
"Alright, well Alois is here." He smiled.
"Thank you." You said as you rushed out into the hall and down the stairs for him.
"Wait!" Eric called. You turned back to look at him. "He's not alone."
Confused you slowed down and carefully walked down the steps. Was Sebastian right? Did he cheat on you and bring his mistress back to work for you and he would sleep with her while you were out or busy?
You began to panic. You couldn't even ring yourself to open the door, you peered out the window and you spotted a woman. She had long brown hair, her bangs pulled into a ponytail and tied with a red bow. Her dress was long and tighter. Alois spoke with her and mentioned to the house.
She smiled and nodded. He leaned into her and have her a hug. You felt like your heart had stopped. Sebastian was right.
You needed to sit down, which was difficult because you didn't have much furniture. Your breathing was uneven and you felt sick.
You rushed to the nearest bathroom and dropped down by the toilet bowl and puked. You sat on the floor, holding your belly. You felt years coming.
The front doors opened and Alois called out. "____? I have someone I want you to meet!" He sounded elated, as if he didn't care about your feelings anymore.
You stood up and cleaned yourself. You stepped back into the hall and saw all the workers standing there looking down the hall at you. You walked over and looked at Alois. He could tell you were crying.
Well it didn't help that you began to bawl when you saw him. You turned around and retreated down the hall. He ran after you, you could hear his footsteps. He grabbed your shoulders and held you. You pushed him off and backed into the wall, letting out a wail in pain.
You dropped to the floor and cried. Your face was wet. "Are you okay?" He asked. You pushed him off. "___? What's wrong? What happened? Is the baby alright?" You stopped crying for a moment, remembering the baby. This made you cry more. "The baby's not okay?!" He yelled. His eyes searched for an answer.
"The baby is fine." You said. "I'm not." You wiped your tears.
"Why not? What happened?"
"What happened?" You repeated. "You leave for two weeks and bring a girl back! What do you think happened?!" You yelled.
"Vera? Oh, honey. I guess I should explain."
"Don't need to, I already know what your going to say. You want to divorce me and marry her, my guess is that you married me to get me to have a baby when really you always loved her and she can't have a baby so you are going to take this one! Well let me tell you-" you rambled.
"_____, she is here for the house."
"Yes, our house, the one that also became mine when I married you!" You said.
"She's here to help redecorate the house. I thought we could use it." Alois got really confused.
"You thought I cheated on you?" He asked. You nodded in surprise, realizing you had jumped to conclusions. "I would never do that. I love you and only you. I don't need someone else to help me fulfill my wishes. I have you." He smiled slightly and you knew he was telling the truth. You jumped up and hugged him. "Go get into the bath in Ella's room. I'll tell Vera that you had already gotten in and will be a while." Alois told you.
"Alright, but I think I'll take a bath with Ella. That way it won't be weird that I was in her room."
"That's a great idea." Alois looked down the hall, where all the workers stood, talking to Vera. Ella looked over and Alois mentioned her over. She said something to Hannah and walked over.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Run a bath for you and ____. We are going to clean her up to meet Vera."
Ella and Eric had already been taught not to argue, at least with the person who hired them. Of course they could refuse to certain things.
Ella nodded and took your hand. You stood up and followed mentioned her to your room. "Excuse me while I go get towels and a change of clothing." Ella bowed. For a five year old, she knew a lot.
Ella returned in short time and the bath was ready, it was warm and inviting. You were already in the tub and Ella climbed in shortly after you.
She took a cloth and washed your back, you did the same to her. This was a bonding sort of thing that was used for an excuse to not speak to someone. Huh.
Finally you got out and dried yourself, you changed into clean clothes and let yourself out into the hall while Ella stayed back and cleaned up, wafted all it was her job.
It was about twenty minutes later and Alois and Vera were enjoying tea in the living room. On opposite couches.
Vera stood when you walked in. Alois did to, walking over to you and kissed you. You had a much better look at her now. She was older than the both of you but from the looks of her she was trustworthy. "Hello!" She exclaimed. "I'm Vera Timpleton!" She held out her hand for you.
"Nice to meet you, I'm ____." You said, no need for your last name. Obviously you were married to Alois.
"I'm a professional home decorator and in France, Alois asked me to come help you here. I am taking a lot of time away from my family for this." She said.
"Family?" You asked stupidly.
"Yes, I am married to Arthur Timpleton. We have four kids. Tia, Mia, Kia, and Jaques." You were alarmed at the choice of names. "I guess I should explain the names!" She laughed. "Jaques was my first. After him I had triplets which were all girls. I thought it was cute to name them with rhyming names!" She giggled. "Anyways, shall we get to work?"