Par-tay

This is what Arielle looks like... 👆👆!
~AloisLover~

Inside the bag was a beautiful green dress, emerald colour. It was ruffled near the bottom and had a bow across the waist. The under layer of it was white. You walked out of your room and down the stairs, Alois was waiting at the bottom for you. "You look marvelous." He whispered in your ear.
"Thank you. I want you to come meet Arielle!" You exclaimed, running through the crowd, searching for your best friend.
"_____! Over here!" You could see her now as you ran over to her. "You must be Alois, I'm Arielle, _____'s long lost sister." Arielle said shaking his hand.
"As if!" You yelled.
"Nice to meet you, I have to go associate with a bunch of boring old people now, I'll talk to you later, love." Alois said walking back into the crowd.
"Aw, I think you too are sooooo cute! He called you 'love'!" She exclaimed.
"Yes, he always does." You told her.
"I met your cousin earlier." She said. Your eyes widened. "He is super cute! Does he happen to have a girlfriend? Cause I can fill in his blank space." She giggled.
"Actually, he's engaged to Elizabeth Midford, but rumour is that she wants to calm off the marriage. She thinks Ciel is too gloomy and sophisticated." You said.
"Oooh! I already talked to Alois earlier, he said that I can stay until the wedding!" She yelled. "But I have to leave you alone when he wants to take you out..." She pouted. "But when you guys go out I can go see Ciel!" She had a crush on your cousin. Ew.
Alois came walking back through the crowd. "My love, people would like to see us dance. Do you mind?" He asked you, holding out his hand.
"Of course! See you soon, Arielle!" You called as Alois pulled you to the dance floor.
As you two started to dance he said, "This is a wonderful engagement party."
"That's what it's for? I would have never guessed!" You exclaimed as he spun you in a circle.
"Your friend talks a lot." He sighed.
"She never stops! She is so weird." You laughed.
"Well I'm glad that her stay can make you happier here. Now twirl!" He shouted, spinning you once again. You giggled as you turned back into his arms.
"Alois, you are an amazing man. I'm lucky to have been engaged to you."

Feelings change fast... Three days ago you hated this guy... A week ago you were in love with Liam...
But the thing is...
You never lost feelings for Liam...
Even though he was in America...
You wanted him...
More than money...
More than life itself...
Could Alois change that?

Sooo.... In case your wondering Arielle is a real person and happens to be one of my best friends. So... Um... Yeah... Motocross79 <3
~AloisLover~