Trancy Estate

You looked in the mirror one last time. You were about to meet your future husband. What was he like?
You had heard a lot about him from Ciel, and they were not good things, sadly.
You tucked fallen out pieces of hair behind your ear and smiled, had to prepare for the worst.
You walked out in to the corridor and Sebastian walked past you, you stared into his red eyes.
"Sebby-Chan." You said as you nodded your head once in his direction, he acknowledged with a slight smile, and scurrying off down the hall. He must have been in a hurry.
You climbed down the steps of the front door and made your way to the carriage, waving at Finny, who had been pulling weeds, and smiling at Meyrin when she grabbed a bag from your hands.
"I hope you have fun at the fancy manor, yes I do!" She exclaimed in her weird but cute voice.
"Well, don't miss me too much okay, Meyrin?" She winked at her, maki her smile.
"You will come back and visit, won't you?"
"Of course! I have to come see Ciel again, and we will be seeing each other at the weddings!"
"Weddings?" She asked, holding the 's'.
"Well there's Ciel and Lizzie and Alois and I." You pointed out.
"Oh yes! How could I forget about Lady Elizabeth?" She laughed. Ciel walked out of the manor then, casually walking towards the carriage, glancing over at Finny and giving a polite thank you to Meyrin, after she helped him in.
You sat across from Ciel. He didn't loom too happy.
"Ciel? What's wrong Ciel?"
"I just don't want to deal with Alois' nonsense."
"Well no one said you had to come. You asked if you could come, remember?" You pointed out, a smirk coming across your face for being right.
"Okay, well maybe I just don't want you to go yet. You are my cousin, I should get to spend more time with you." He said crossing his arms.
"I'll be back soon, I promise! Lizzie is supposed to be coming in a few days, I'll come then! I really want to see her again too." You implied.
"Fine." You smiled at him, making your smile higher and bigger each time he didn't smile back, it was a game you used to play as children, you smiled until you made the other smile, it put you both in a good mood.
"Come on Ciel, my smile can't go any bigger!" You said, a little louder than necessary. He broke, he smiled.
"We haven't played that in a long time!" He laughed.

The carriage pulled to a stop. The manor was slightly smaller than Ciel's but was more elegant. Three men stood outside the carriage, helping you out and Ciel following.
The three men were triplets, all identical. They had gorgeous purple hair too. You politely curtsied to them and they gave you a bow, and mentioned you towards the manor. You followed quietly behind them, taking in anything and everything. The doors to the manor were opened by two of the men and the third lead you further Ito the manor.
Yelling cane from down the hall, "Hannah! Do you expect me to go out there with you dressed up like this?!" The voice was a young man's, "you look pathetic! I need to make a good impression on this, Ciel is here for Christ's sake!"
You looked at Ciel, he returned your look and shook it off, completely aware of this man's obsession.
"God Hannah." The young man walked out the door and down the hall, holding his hand to his head his eyes closed and his head down. He never noticed any other presence in the room, well until he bumped into you.
"Claude!" He exclaimed as he looked up from the ground, only to find you, a 1) female 2) in a dress... "Oh, you must be _____!" He said looking you up and down and walking around you checking you out.
Ciel coughed, to get Alois' attention. "Um. Yes, I'm _____ _____, Ciel's younger cousin."
Alois nodded, stopping in front of you, he had a smirk on his face, which kind of scared you. "I'm Alois. Alois Trancy. Of the Trancy Estate."
"Do you really have to introduce your self like that all the time?"
"Well, it's the polite way, I guess."
"Ciel does it too. I just imply that I am _____!" You grinned and he grinned back.
"Claude, go make us some tea."