Candy

You hopped out of the carriage and stepped into the candy shop. Getting in and out of the carriage was getting more and more difficult. You hadn't brought anyone to help you, besides the one of the triplets who was to stay and come if there was trouble.
You promised Eric and Ella you would bring them back a treat so you began your search for the perfect candies for them, in fact this was great because you got deals on Funtoms candies. You chose a giant lollipop for Ella and some gummies for Eric.
You casually walked through the store, waiting for Claude. The door chimed and in walked the butler you once knew. He noticed you and bowed. You curtsied back to him, to be polite.
"Hello." You said.
"Good afternoon. What are we here to talk about?" He said, getting straight to the point.
"You stealing from Alois. All of our furniture? Everything?" You pointed out.
"I must apologize for I don't know what you are speaking of. When did this happen?" He replied.
"Straight after we got back from our honeymoon. Everything was gone."
"As soon as you guys were on that boat I left. I never returned to the manor, not once. I took nothing with me."
"Then where did all of our stuff go?"
"I do not know. I remember the triplets saying something about leaving though. I don't see why they would need money, or even why I would need money, but I hope it helps."
"Yes. Why would de-" Claude shushed you. "Why would you need money?" You repeated.
"We don't. That's exactly it. Maybe someone just broke in and took everything." Claude suggested.
"Everything?" You repeated.
"It makes sense."
"How would they?" You asked.
"Maybe your servants went on their own little trip." You thought about it for a moment. "Anyways, I best be on my way. I have things to do."
"Like what?" You snorted.
"Now, miss _____, that is not really of your concern." You frowned and Claude went out the door. You sighed and walked out of the door.
You searched around for your carriage, only to see it driving down the road and taking a turn. Leaving you stranded.

You sat down in a park, there was no phones to call Alois, everyone lived to far away, and worst of all, your shoes were pretty uncomfortable.
You sighed as you thought of a way to get back. Would calling for Sebastian actually work? Well, you do need the help I guess...
You stood up and drifted away from the crowded streets more and looked around silently. "Se... Sebastian?" You called. "Sebastian?" You said a little louder. "Sebastian!"
"Can I help you, miss?" An old man said as he walked by.
"No, just looking for my dog." You quickly replied. The man nodded and continued waking. You sighed once more, realizing how stupid you looked.
You closed your eyes, trying not to cry. You counted to three in your head and opened them and saw Sebastian walking towards you. It worked.
"Milady, you really had to choose dog didn't you?" He said.
"I'm sorry, Sebby. It was the jest things I could think of."
"It's alright." He said with a small grin. "So what's wrong?"
"I'm stranded here and have no way home. Can you help me?"
"Of course I can." You lifted you off your feet and began to walk through the crowd of people, some smiled at you like you were a cute couple, others looked at you as though they recognized you and thought you were betraying your husband.
"Was it really necessary to carry me?" You complained.
"You said that your feet were hurting, so I was just trying to be nice, plus this is the fastest way." He replied and you just let him do his thing.

You opened the front door, expecting to see someone there but instead heard giggling down the hall. You followed it.
"Hello." You said to Eric and Ella.
"Hello! How was your day, Milady?" Eric said, quickly standing up. "Can I get you some tea or take your coat?"
"No it's alright Eric, but where is everyone else." Ella and Eric exchanged looks.
"They left. They said we are here to work for you now." Ella said quietly. "I didn't even know I was done my training!"
"Me too!" Eric agreed.
"They left?" They both nodded. "Oh... I need to talk to Alois see you."

You knocked on the door to Alois' study and entered. He was doing his work as usual. "Honey, can we talk?" You said.
"Yes, of course. What is it?"
You paused for a moment before saying anything. "I went to visit Claude today." Alois stood up.
"What? Why? He took everything from us and now you are befriending him? And where were you all day with him?" Alois rambled.
"I was by myself for six hours actually, and I'm not befriending him and I don't think that he is the one who stole our stuff. I think Hannah and the others did."
"Why would they do that?" Alois asked.
"They left. They left here and they left me stranded for six hours in very uncomfortable shoes."
"Left?"
"They are gone. We only have Eric and Ella." You stated. Alois took a moment to let it sink in.
"Oh."