Mexico

You awoke in Alois' arms. You grinned at the sight of him. You kissed his cheek until he woke up. "Morning." He said, kissing you on the lips.
"Good morning." You replied.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"Yes, very. Let's go get breakfast." You replied. You stood up and stretched realizing you still didn't have clothes on. You squealed and covered yourself.
"What's wrong?" Alois said, turning towards you, making you notice that he was unclothed also.
You covered your eyes and felt your face heat up. "It's still a little awkward."
"Is it really? After what happened last night I thought it wouldn't be." He smirked.
"Well it still is okay?!" You pleaded. You picked up your suit case and grabbed some underwear an a corset, you threw a sundress over top. You put your hair up and turned to Alois, who was still surged there unclothed. "Alois! Get dressed, I thought we were going to breakfast?" You implied.
"Oh yes, we are I forgot. I was watching you get dressed." He smiled as he picked up his suit case.
"That's a little creepy."
"I'm your husband."
"I know and I still love you but seriously that's weird." You sighed and waited for him to get dressed, not watching him. Finally he took your hand and lead you out to the deck where they were serving a special breakfast.
You took a seat next to Wilson and Sara. "Hi guys!" Sara said. She giggled and looked at you.
"What's so funny?" You asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. It's just-" Wilson started to laugh too.
"Seriously what's funny guys?" You pleaded. Alois was examining the plate and not paying attention to the conversation. "Alois?" He looked up and you. "Do you know what's so funny?"
"Did they tell a joke?" You shook your head. "We got a mystery to solve!" Alois exclaimed.
"Okay, just tell us!" You demanded.
"Okay. Fine, just wai-" Sara could've even finish we sentence from laughing so much. "You guys were really loud."
"You mean this morning? Sorry, did we wake you? Alois wasn't listening and I was yelling at him, my apologies." You smiled.
"Not this morning." Wilson said.
"Last night!" Sara added.
"Last night-?!" You and Alois exclaimed at the same time.
"We were on the other side of the ship and we could hear you." Sara giggled. You covered your face in embarrassment.
"It's okay! After you guys, a bunch of people started doing it. Didn't you hear it? It was you guys showed it was alright!" Wilson laughed.
"Yes, well did you guys?" Alois smirked. Both of their faces went red. They stared down at their plates.
"Maybe..." Sara said softly.
"See, we weren't the only ones!" You stated.
"Shut up! It's your guys' fault!" Sara implied.
"Alright, alright, can we enjoy our bacon and pancakes now?" Wilson asked with a grin.

The boat arrived at your destination and you stepped into the dock. You took in the sights and smells of the new place. Alois linked arms with you and you strolled down to the hotel.
It was huge, a resort with a pool and everything. Alois had even gotten a honeymoon suit for you. You followed him up the very, very, very, very, very, very long stair case. You stopped to catch your breath at the top. You walked a little longer to get to your room. He opened the door and you noticed how red or gold everything was. "What do you want to do first?" He smirked moving closer to you.
"I don't know, you have any ideas?" You asked.
"A few." He leaned in.
"Swimming?" You suggested.
"That's wasn't my plan." He kissed you. You had saw this coming, it's not like he was forcing you but at the same time you didn't want to stop.
He bit your lip, wanting entrance. You obeyed, letting his tongue slide into your mouth. You pulled back for air and jumped right back in. He tugged at your dress and started to undo the back, it slid down around your waist and-
~INSERT ANOTHER LEMON HERE~

Come on you guys! It's the honeymoon! I did put more into it though. :)
~AloisLover~