Baby!

~major time skip~ PCHOO

It was the month of your due date, three days until the baby was meant to be born. The season was Autumn, and it was the month of September.
Alois and you were both so excited for the baby and Alois had been so worried that he stopped working for a while just to help you out. He had also hired a woman to come help you have the baby, named Leila.
Alois and you sat in the den, as you read a book and he took a nap. Of course it was unintentional for him to, but he did.
You set your book down and stood up and went for a walk, to the kitchen, because you were hungry. Eric was in their making supper.
Eric's birthday was last month, he was now nine and was very good at cooking and doing the garden.
Ella turned six three months ago and was skilled in all the housework. She folded laundry and did the dishes and dusted everything.
Both of them had their own rooms and toys for when they were on breaks or didn't have work to do. They always told you how much they enjoyed it here.
You said hello to Eric. "Hello, Milady. I was just making supper. I promise it'll be good." He smiled.
"Alright, is okay if I grab a snack?"
"Of course!" He replied. You smiled and walked over to the fridge and pulled out an apple and took a bite out of it.
By the time you were half way done your apple, you felt weird. You put the apple down and held your stomach. "You alright Milady?" Eric said. You paused.
"Call Leila, Eric." He knew what that meant, he dropped his knife into the pile of vegetables he had cut and ran to the phone. After hanging up he went to get Alois and they helped you to a better spot.

~time skippy~ PCHOO

You woke up in your bed. It was a very long night and you were still exhausted. You turned your head to see you were alone, from down the hall you heard snoring. You got up and followed it. You opened the door to the nursery and saw Alois asleep in the chair. The sun was just rising. You crept in and looked down at the baby sleeping peacefully. You smiled and walked over to Alois. You kissed his cheek and he woke up. He looked around and then smiled when he noticed you. He grabbed your cheeks and pulled you down ad kissed you. You giggled and he shushed you. He let go and both of you went over to look at the baby.
You smiled once more and pushed Alois out of the room along with you and went to eat breakfast.
Down the hall you saw Ella, "hi! I saw the baby! It's so cute! I can't wait until we can play!" She smiled as she carried the laundry into your room.
Alois and you sat at the table and Eric brought you breakfast. "Are you alright, Milady? Last night was pretty tough on you."
"You can say that again." You sighed. "Yes I'm fine but I am really hungry if that does anything."
"It does! I brought you food!" Eric place the plate on the table in front of you and you smile and began to eat. Alois sat across from you and said, "I love you."
You looked up and blushed. You knew that he loved you but whenever it was random or out of context you blushed. "I love you too." You said.
"The baby really looks like you." He said.
"No way! It looks like you!" You protested.
"Okay, it does, but I wished it looked like you because you're so beautiful."
"Alois, you are so cheesy."
"Cheese is yummy."
"That was low." Alois smiled and took another bite of his food and you did the same.
You stood up and went over to the nursery, picking up the baby, and you brought it to your art room and began to paint a picture. You hummed softly and the baby laid quietly. Alois came in a while later and was reading.
Sometimes, you could feel so happy.
And then you remember happiness can't last forever.

You walked down a dark tunnel, calling out Alois' name. You could feel the walls getting thinner and thinner. You could hear nothing but your voice and your breathing.
You were sweaty and sore, the walls were pushing you down to crawl and you were getting anxious.
Light flushed through the room and Claude stood in front of you. He helped you up and you looked around, squinting your eyes from the bright lights.
Alois laid in a coffin on the table and you jumped back in shock. "What?!" You exclaimed.
"Are you not done? I'm am ever so sorry." Claude smirked.
"What did you do?! This isn't our contract!"
"Sure it is. You had a family. You got to love him. It's over." Claude said happily.
"Bring him back! BRING HIK BACK, CLAUDE!" You yelled.
"You think I can return a soul to its body?" Claude laughed. You began to cry, you curled up in a ball as Claude approached you. "You ready?" He asked as he leaned down to you. You pushed him off. You kicked and fought, but it was no use, he was a demon.
He grabbed your chin and pulled you closer to him and-

You burst up out of bed all sweaty and breathing heavy. You looked around the room and saw Alois sleeping beside you. You let out a sigh of relief and laid back down and he wrapped his arm around you.
You felt calm immediately.