Luka

You went into the nursery and picked up your baby, you brought him over to the chair and started rocking with him as he drank from his bottle.
'Luka James Trancy' was the name you picked out for him. He looked a lot like Alois, his eyes and his hair the most.
He wasn't fussy, he rarely cried unless he needed something.
You sat beside his crib, singing to him as he laid there, searching the room. His eyes locked with yours and you smiled, he smiled back slightly, you couldn't tell if it was a baby thing it if he was happy. He held your finger in his little hand, which lets admit, is the cutest thing ever.
Slowly he fell asleep and loosened his grip on you. You pulled back and walked out of the room and down the hall to Alois' study, he had begun working again.
You opened the door and saw him asleep on his desk. You walked over and hugged him and gave him a kiss in the cheek. "Alois~" you said.
"Huh?" He muttered.
"Wake up, if you're going to sleep at least go to bed."
"No." He smirked and kissed you. "Let's go for a walk."
"It's dark out?" You stated.
"Even better!" He smiled. He stood up and took your hand and pulled you down the hall.
"Alois be careful." You said. He paused for a moment and then continued more cautiously.
He opened the doors to the garden and pulled you outside. The cold air tickled your skin an you held on to Alois.
You looked up at the moon and stars. You were walking down the path, holding hands.
"I wonder how I ever lived without you." He said, kissing you, as you made your way back.
As you laid down beside Alois in bed, you began to think of that.
You didn't even know this guy, you didn't even know you were engaged to him. You wanted to marry Liam.
You started staying with Ciel, you moved in with Alois. It's all so crazy.
This is the stranger you fell in love with, this is the stranger who was once never in your life, and now is what your life is.
Before, this was forced and horrible, and then it turned into love. How does that even work?
Someday you'll tell Luka of how you met, and it's really not romantic at all. "Mom and daddy had a forced marriage." You would say.
"So mommy and daddy don't love each other?" Luka would say.
"No, we love each other, but mommy and daddy loved each other right before the wedding." You would say, confusing him.
"Mommy and daddy love each other, but they didn't love each other until they had me?" He would say.
"No, we loved each other heifer we had you, we love each even more now." You would reply. After that he would be confused and would stop trying.
How did your life come down to this? You were happy with Liam and now you don't even care about him. Well a little part of you does. After all he was your first love. You wondered if he ever thought about you.
You turned over with a sigh. How did you fall in love with Alois?
How did you want to stay with him?
Why do you still want to stay with him?
It was a forced marriage. Usually they never work out. How did yours work out?
Maybe it was because you both faked it so well?
You weren't faking though. Was Alois?
Was it because you both really loved each other?
Was it because you both just needed and wanted happiness?
Was it because you wanted to help your mother?
So many questions will never have a answer.

Hey sorry for the short update! I have bad writers block and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions??
~AloisLover~