Introducing

Finny came out of his room and smiled at you. "Right this way!" He said. "Meyrin should be dusting the library."
You followed him up a large flight of stairs and he turned the corner and opened a door for you. However, before you could walk into the room, there was loud crash. A ladder lay on the floor along with some girl. She hurriedly fixed her hair and stood up. "Oh no! Sebastian is going to be so mad!" A bunch of books had fallen on the floor.
"No he won't! I can help you clean it up!" You said, pulling up the ladder and placing it against the bookshelf. "Just hand me the books an I'll put them away." You flashed a grin at her, she grinned back at you.
"Alright!" She picked up books and started handing them to you. "By the way, I'm Meyrin."
"Nice to meet you!" You giggled. "I'm _____ _____. I'm Ciel's baby cousin." Meyrin's jaw dropped.
"Oh my! I acted so rude! Please excuse my rudeness! Miss _____ you don't have to clean up!" She stated.
"No, no, Meyrin. I want to help." You smiled a small grin at her. He nodded and handed you another book.
Soon you were done cleaning up and you came down of the ladder and you bowed to Meyrin. "See you later!" You said as Finny and you exited.
He brought you down to the kitchen, where a older looking man was. He had blonde hair and was smoking a cigarette. He looked like he was dozing off when you two walked in but then Finny yelled, "Heya Baldroy!" That's when the blonde man awoke.
"Finny..." He said, face palming and shaking his head.
"Hello." You said, just loud enough for Bardroy to hear you.
"Ello little miss. I'm Bardroy, the chef 'ere at the Phantomhive manor." You smiled at him.
"I'm _____ _____. Very pleased to meet you." You held out your Han for him to shake, which he did.
"_____, eh?" He paused, thinking. "You're Ciel's cousin!" He shouted. "Would you like something to eat? I can cook it, just for you, you know?" He asked. You shook your head an giggled.
"No thank you. I already ate on my way here today. I think I can wait until dinner, but thanks or the offer." You replied.
"Oh, yeah, I see. Well, I'm gonna start dinner." He turned around and started grabbing things from a bottom cupboard.
You and Finny left the kitchen as he brought you out to the garden. You heard a loud bark and a giant dog cane running up to you. He jumped on top of you and suddenly he wasn't a dog no more. He was a human being with really long light grey hair. He licked your cheek. You went to push him off and were luckily successful. He sat crouched staring up at you, that's when you noticed he had no clothes on. You hid you eyes and Finny was rushingly trying to calm him down. "Well I think I'm going to take Pluto for a W-A-L-K. Maybe he'll calm down then, see you later!" He said, walking further into the garden with the human-dog.
You ran straight upstairs and into Ciel's office. You came right up to his desk and looked him straight in the eye. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" You asked, being quite loud.
"What?" He answered, confused as he looked behind you.
"That dog turned into a human!" You told him.
"You mean Pluto? Yes, he's some weird weredog thing. It's okay though, he's harmless." He smiled at you. You nodded and sat down.
"Yes. Okay. Just go with it." You took a deep breath with shut eyes and then turned back to Ciel. "I am going to take a nap." You stood up and left the room and walked down the corridor and into your room. You slid down and soon fell asleep.