Mommy Issues

One of the triplets knocked on your door, handing you a note. You thanked him with a smile. He bowed and left the room. "Wait!" He turned back. "Can you get me something to drink?" He nodded and continued down the hall.
You opened the envelope and instantly saw your mothers hand writing. She hadn't talked to you in so long, why now?

Dear _____,
I am writing to you to tell you that I have found a way out of the agreement for you to marry Alois.
At first I thought, yes, she would love to go marry Liam.
Then I thought, no, what if she really loves Alois?
Then I made up my mind. You despise Alois Trancy because you were forced to marry him. You still loved Liam.
I have already sent a letter to Liam asking him to come down here in a week, I am paying everything for him. Then you can divorce Alois, take his money and manor and live there happily with Liam.
I'm so smart aren't I?
Love, your precious mother who wants the best for you.

Wait... What?!
She wanted you to divorce Alois?! And take all of his money?! And leave him with nothing but depression?!
No. No, no, no, no, no, no. No. You had to go talk to her right away.
"Hannah, prepare a carriage! I'm going to go see my mother!" You dashed down the steps, eager to get to your old house quickly. Hannah had the carriage up front in minutes and she (and Ella) quickly drove you to the house.
You didn't bother letting Hannah open the door for you. You barged out, stepping in a puddle and staining your dress. Your hat that you had been wearing for your walk suddenly blew off. You turned back and watched it fly and shrugged and charged towards the door.
Your old butler, Frank, opened the door. "Nice to see you again, miss ____, it's always nice of you to visit. Your mother is-" you caught him off with a hug.
"Thanks Frank, I know where she is." He looked alarmed and carried on.
Honestly, you lived Frank more than your mother. Not in a weird way, but it was like he was your father. When you were a child you used to play with him all the time. He read you bedtime stories while your mother was out drinking, he played board games with you on rainy days when your mother was sleeping, and he was your tutor because your mother didn't know anything to teach you and decided it's better to be raised by a random man.
You barged through her study door and she looked shock and then smiled and walked over to give you a hug. "My sweet baby. I've missed you so much!" You backed up and she finally saw the look on your face. "What's wrong, honey?"
You held up her note. "You're not controlling my life anymore. It was my choice to marry Alois and its my choice to stay married to him. Why do you need to push your way into every little things in my life?!" You yelled, which is unusual towards your mother.
Your mother stopped, dead in her tracks and looked at you. Her eyes blinked and her smiled faded. "Excuse me?" She finally said.
"Back off." You said.
"I'm your mother."
"Back off." You repeated.
"____ _____! I am your mother an I demand you to divorce Alois and be happy!"
"I'm happy with Alois! I married him without question and I'm pregnant with his baby, you think I'm not happy?" Her face crinkled up.
"I'm going to be a grandmother?" Her eyes started to tear and she slowly walked over, smiling.
"By blood, yes, but from this day forward he or she will never, ever, call you grandmother."
"What?" Her smile faded and she began to cry.
"You wanted me to divorce the father and now you are going to praise the baby? I don't think so. Give it up. Earn back your trust and maybe you'll get your trust back. I'm going." You gave her a nod and calmly walked out of the room and down stairs into the foyer.
You bowed to a maid and gave a hug to Frank. "Thank you. I will see you again." You said to him. He nodded and hugged you back.
"Always a pleasure seeing you." He smiled.
"Goodbye Frank!" You called as you headed out the door. You hopped into the carriage and headed home.