Staying with the Cousin

*You are seventeen years old and are the cousin of Ciel, his fathers sister is your mother. You are in love with a man named Liam. Your father had died from drowning in a boat accident*

~a few days back~
"Mrs. (last name), I would like to have your permission to have your daughters hand in marriage." Liam asked with a cute smile across his face, you giggled and stared at your mother for her reply.
"No. She cannot marry you." Your mother said with a laugh. "I hope she had not forgotten that she is already engaged!" She held her stomach in laughter while she you were shocked. "Is this a joke?"
"No, I want to marry Liam." You protested. "What do you mean I'm already engaged?" You asked.
"To Alois Trancy, dear. We made a deal with his mother when you were born. He was already two but I was friends with his mother and she thought you were beautiful and she thought you two should be arranged for marriage when you are eighteen. You still have two weeks to go so..."
You crossed your arms. "Liam? Could you give my mother and I some privacy please?" You asked, he left the room.
"I will not marry him." You protested.
"You must. Did Liam not tell you either? Liam is engaged to someone else also, in the states. He is moving there next week." Your mother grinned wickedly and held in her laugh.
"Right." You scoffed. "Liam!" You yelled and he rushed back in. "You are moving to America next week to get married?" You asked angrily.
"Well yes. I was hoping we could married before that happened and we could run away and forget about her." He said looking at the floor moving his foot in a circle.
"I can't. You lied to me. Liam I will talk to you later, for now I am mad, please leave the mansion." You said sternly and he exited.
"I think you should go on a vacation." Your mother said.
"What? Why?" You asked. "And where?"
"Vacation, you are stressed, and you can stay with Ciel." She said.
Ciel... You hadn't seem him since his return, after that he scared you. Well he didn't but his butler would always stare at you and that would creep you out.
"No!" You protested.
"You are going, I've already made the plans." She told you.
"So now you make all the decisions in my life?" You threw your hands up and went to your room.

~present day~
You hopped out of the carriage and up to the front doors, where Sebastian, Ciels butler, opened the door for you. You nodded your head at him as you walked in. "Where is Ciel?" You asked.
"The young master is doing some work in his office but he has told me to send you up when you have arrived." You nodded once again and went up the stairs, Sebastian held up a finger to stop you, he wanted to show you around. You turned to him. "I will show you where." He said.
"Please, I know where it is, it's Vincent's old study right?" He nodded and you smiled and skipped off down the hall.
You burst through the door of Ciels office. "I'm heeeere!" You said with your arms open wide. He jumped up.
"_____! It's been so long!" He said walking up to you, his navy blue hair was so long and weird (in a good way).
"What? I don't get a hug?" You asked, holding out your arms.
"Of course." He laughed and he wrapped his arms around you and you hugged him back. He let go finally and spoke. "I've missed you." He said.
"I've missed you too Ciel." You two sat down on the couch. "We really do need to talk."
"About what?" He asked.
"I am engaged to Alois... Alois Trancy. I need to know what he is like and who he is." Ciel looked angry. He looked to the side.
"You are getting married to that jerk?" He asked.
"Yes, mother arranged it when i was a baby." He nodded his head.
"Alois is horrible. As far as I'm concerned he's slept with every girl he can and he treats his servants like crap and he is rude and obnoxious." Ciel said with his head held high. "I certainly hate him."