Family Plans

You laid in Alois' arms. You drew invisible circles on his chest. "You know I'm probably pregnant right?" You said.
"We've done it twice, there's a very high possibility." He said as he played with your hair.
"How many kids do you want to have?" You asked.
"Three. Maybe four, but three is what I really want. What about you?"
"I want three. Two boys and a girl." You said.
"Two girls and a boy." He stated.
"No, two boys!" You said.
"Who cares? We can't really decide that."
"Yes, I guess you're right." You answered. "So now what's the plan?"
"Let's go down to the beach. You can put on your cute bathing suit." He kissed you and both of you stood up. You stretched and turned to see him naked once again. You blushed but decided not to say anything. You pulled out your bathing suit and put it on. You turned around to see Alois was done and waiting for you. You grabbed a towel and ran out into the hall with him, racing down the stairs.

You soaked up the sun laying on your towel. Alois was fishing, standing in the water near the shore. "Are you going to come fish?" He asked.
"No, I'm tanning." You replied.
"Tanning?"
"Yes, you should too, you're quite pale. It makes you look good too!" I smiled at him and he came and kneeled in the sand beside you.
"Well I believe that we'd get tanned even if we were doing something. Now, let's go get drunk."
"Drunk?!" You exclaimed.
"Yes. The bar is over there, let's go!" He yelled grabbing your hand. He pulled you over to the small bar and sat you down. "Give us alcohol, any kind!" He said.
"Alright." The man behind the counter said. He pulled out a bottle and poured it into some glasses. He passed it over to both of you. You put the glass to your mouth and took a sip, wincing at how strong it was.

After getting totally wasted you went swimming with Alois, being completely stupid. "Hey Alois, let's see who can hold their breath the longest under water, three two one go!" You said. He plugged his nose and dropped into the water, you stayed and dropped down when you saw him coming up. He burst out of the water and you shortly followed. "Haha, I win!" You exclaimed.
"You cheated!" He accused.
"No way!" You said.
"Yes way, don't lie!" He stated.
"Okay, maybe but who cares? Let's go get another drink." You shrugged and he smiled and followed you to the bar.
You downed a glass of whatever and then went to your room.
You ordered room service for dinner and sat in the bed with Alois. "Ocean." You said.
"Ocean?" He repeated.
"It's a pretty name." You said, furrowing your eyebrows inward.
"Really? You think so?" He said.
"No! I was joking! Pass me the salt."

Your last day in Mexico was not spent getting wasted. It was more about getting tanned and just being with Alois. Your boat was to leave in half an hour and you stood looking out at the sea from your room one last time. "Are you ready?" Alois asked.
"Yep. I can't wait to get home. I miss Hannah. And the triplets." You smiled.
"What about Claude?"
"No way."
"Don't you have a contract with him?"
"Yes, but that doesn't mean I enjoy his company. He's just a little creepy in my eyes." You stated.
"I see. We got to go though. We might leave early. I got us a private boat this time." He winked. You blushed and picked up your bag.
"Fine, we'll be on our way then."