All by Yourself

The day after your baby shower Alois had told you he was leaving on a business trip, leaving you (and the baby in your belly) all alone. Well Eric and Ella would still be here but their training.
He picked up his suitcase and look at you. You gave him a grin. He smiled back. He put down his bag and came close to you. He kissed you, gently. After your lips parted, he wiped a tear from his eye. "Alois, are you okay?" He nodded quickly and smiled.
"I'm just so happy."
"For the trip?" You asked, confused.
"For us. I was always missing something in my life and I always tried to replace it with unneeded things. Claude for example. But then I found out that you were engaged to me and I was scared. How could a normal girl marry a man contracted to a demon. Then I fell in love with you, and I thought it would get you killed. But here we are. Married. Having a child." You smiled as tears filled your eyes. "My life changed because of you. I can forgive what has happened in the past and move on. Thank you. I love you." He hugged you.
"I love you too, Alois." You said wiping your tears.
"I've got to go, but I'll miss you and I love you. Keep Hercules out of the new flowers and make sure Eric and Ella behave. Bye!" He waved to you as the carriage took off. You waited until it was out of sight.
"Hercules!" You called. The half grown pup ran at you and say in front of you. "Want to go for a walk?" The dog barked and you began walking, the dog trailing behind you.
He sniffed frantically at the new surroundings and barked at squirrels. You giggled when you walked by a lake and he stopped to get a drink and clumsily fell in. After he got out he shook the water off of him... And onto your dress.
"Oh, Hercules. I think it's time we went home. But look at the sunset, it's so pretty." You smiled as you walked.
Out of nowhere, Sebastian was in front of you. He was chasing a cat.
"Sebastian?" You said. He jumped out of his daze.
"Oh, my. I'm far from the major. Hello Milady. Off on a stroll?" He asked.
"A dog walk." Hercules sniffed Sebastian eagerly and Sebastian tried shooing him off. "Hercules." You called.
"Well, I'll just get the kitty and be on my way." Sebastian said with a smile.
"You followed the cat all the way here?" You asked. He looked at you, cat in his arms.
"Is that wrong?"
"Quite."
"Well, he was cute and hungry and thirsty and homeless! What less was I to do?" Sebastian pleaded.
"I understand." You giggled.
"Shall I escort you home?" You nodded and Hercules kept his distance from Sebastian.
"So where has Alois gone to?"
"He went on a business trip to Paris." You explained.
"Business trip?" Sebastian said. "If that really his excuse?"
"Excuse for what?"
"That's what men always say. 'It's a business trip'. It never really is." Sebastian told you.
"I... I trust Alois."
"Enough that stutter before saying it?" Sebastian pressed on.
"What do you have against me and Alois?" You stopped dead in your tracks.
"You could do better."
"Better than Alois? You're funny." You said as you walked in front of him.
"You could. You were pulled into his trap. You're too scared to leave because of it. The guilt that you would feel because of the loneliness he has felt. It was a trap."
"You know what Sebastian? I think you need to mind your own business and stop speaking rudely of my family." You stated, looking him dead in the eye.
"I am sorry, Milady." He said with a bow. "I will head back now." He turned.
"I'll be telling Ciel about this!" You called as he turned backs and glared at you. He went off into the woods after, along with his kitty.

You walked through the front door to see Ella standing with Hannah. "Welcome back miss." Hannah said.
"I hope you had a good walk." Ella said. She was in a small maid suit.
"It was fine. I hope you're learning a lot." You said.
"Oh, I am. Hannie showed me how to fold clothes today. Tomorrow I'm learning how to do laundry!"
"That great. I'll be in my art room, please bring dinner in Hal an hour to me." You said, proceeding up the stairs.
"Alright, miss." Hannah answered and walked to the kitchen, Ella behind her.
Down the hall was Eric. He smiled at you when you walked up to him. "What's up?" You said.
"I'm on break." He replied.
"Oh, I see. What were you up to?"
"Weeding. My hands are all scratched now."
"They'll heal, don't worry." You said with a smile to him and patted his shoulder and went into your room.