Yelling, Screaming.

The next morning no one awoke you, you awoke yourself, got dressed and carried down the long corridor. You heard voices up ahead. "Claude, you stay away from her! She is mine!" Who? "You can't just take her soul, you need a contract first, you bloody fool!" What? "You think she'll make a contract with you? She is perfectly happy, she doesn't need you." You followed the voices and stopped by the door to eavesdrop.
"Alright, your highness." Claude said as he turned the doorknob, bumping into you. "Sorry, Miss _____." He said as he handed you something. You walked into Alois' room.
"Good morning, dear! How did you sleep?" He was still half naked, only wearing his booty shorts and boots.
"Wonderful, the beds are super comfy." You replied.
"Those ones are shit. Mine is the best, want to see?" He said with a smirk. You slowly walked over and sat on his bed.
"Holy shit. This is even comfier!" You said laying back. He loomed over you. His face to yours.
"Would you rather start sleeping in here, love?" He asked moving his face closer with every word, you felt his warm breath on your cheek.
"Could I?" You asked. Was he trying to kiss you? You only knew for twenty-four hours, even though you were to get married in two weeks.
"Of course. You are very pretty _____, and your hair, it smells so nice."
"Oh, um, thank you."
He twirled his fingers through your hair. He slightly pecked your cheek.
"Are the rumours true?" You asked.
"Rumours? What rumours?"
"That you sleep with every girl you can?"
"No... I am a vir- well I'm not a virgin but it's not really my fault. I've never slept with a woman before. I always wanted you to be my first." He said sitting up.
"Well if they are not true than do not worry about them." You consoled.
"Yes, yes. I have work to do." He said. "Claude!" The butler opened the door, you stood up and walked out of the room, and into your art room.

I'm sorry it's short guys... :( check out my other stories though! Thanks! Bye bye!
~AloisLover~