Demons

You awoke to a knock at your door. "Miss _____? It's time for dinner." It was Sebastian. You sat up and stretched.
"Yes, I'll be right down." You told him through the door. You listened as his footsteps wandered away. You stood up and fixed your dress and your hair. You exited your room and walked downstairs into the dining room. You sat at the end of the table, far from Ciel, but still close enough that you could talk to him. "Ciel? What have you been doing for work lately?" You asked, picking at your vegetables.
"I have been working for the queen. Getting rid of criminals and such." He answered. "When are you going to meet Alois?" He asked.
"I was actually thinking of going tomorrow. If I am to marry him in two weeks then I should get to know him. Maybe he will like me and take me out on some dates so it won't be as awkward." You said.
"Oh I see. If you wish, but would it be too much to ask if I can come with you tomorrow? I don't want you there alone. Not yet anyway, who knows what he might try and do to you."
"Yes, you can come. I was actually going to ask if you wished to come." Ciel nodded and stood up, he left his plate on the table and walked over to you. "Come with me." He said. You dabbed your mouth with a napkin and stood up and followed him.
He brought you back up to his office. He spent a lot of time in there...
He sat you down beside him on the love seat. He had turned to you by had turned away even quicker. "Um. How do I explain this?" He mumbled. Finally he turned back to you. "Sebastian is a demon."
You lifted an eyebrow. "What?" You said distinctly.
"When the manor burnt down I was brought to this place... They tortured me. I called for Sebastian and well... He saved me..."
"Ciel? Do you really want me to believe you?" You giggled, he was quite a jokester when you were kids.
"It's true. The seal is on my eye."
"Prove it." You smirked, he lifted up his eye patch and opened his eye, revealing a bright purple glow, and a circle with a star inside. You gasped. "Is... That how the manor was rebuilt so quickly?" You asked in shock, getting merely a nod in return.
"I'm not the only one, Alois has a demon too. Claude, the spider demon."
You leaned back on the love seat. "They are under our command until, well... We fulfill our wish we made when we made the contract."
"What is your wish?"
Ciel looked down at the floor. It was silent for a few seconds, he scratched his nose. "To get revenge on whoever killed my mother and father."
"Oh... So that's why you're enemies with Alois?"
"Uh... Sure." He nodded quickly. "Now, let's play a board game!" He jumped up and ran over to a shelf grabbing off his special game of chess. You facepalmed as he strutted over.
"Oh, Ciel."