Wedding Day

EEEPPP! (She said like a little school girl) it's the wedding day! Are you ready for this...? Cause I am.
~AloisLover~

Hannah shook you awake, after all the drama last night you had collapsed into bed.
You sat up and ran your fingers through your hair. "Hi." You said to her.
"Miss ____, today you will become Mrs. Trancy." She smiled. "Thank you for saving him."
"I love him, I would do anything for him." You smiled back at her. She nodded and opened the door, letting Ciel, Arielle, and Lizzy into the room.
"Alrighty, let's get ready!" Arielle exclaimed, starting to undo her dress, not realizing Ciel was there.
"Ah, Arielle!" He yelled covering his eyes. His face was a bright red. He went into the bathroom while Lizzy and Arielle changed.Hannah would out your dress on last. There was still a few hours. Arielle was in her long, shoulder length dress and Lizzy was in her short, long sleeved dress.
Lizzy had her hair done up in a sock bun, letting two states of her blonde hair fall down, framing her face.
Arielle left her hair down, leaving her naturally wavy hair to rest on her shoulders.
Once Ciel had changed into his cute pink suit, Hannah slicked his hair back, which made him look sort of weird.
At last it was time for you to put on your dress. Hannah started to take off your normal dress and Ciel gasped and went back into the bathroom.
Hannah pulled your wedding dress up, and tied the back of it. She adjusted the straps and started on your makeup.
You closed your eyes and imagined Alois waiting for you and the end of the aisle. It was a fairy tale to you.
Hannah once again stood up and pulled your hair back, she braided your hair around your head, forming a crown. She put rags in the rest of your hair, waiting for it to curl.

You peered outside the window, watching as your guests laughed and talked with each other. You glanced over to Liam and Luna. They were arguing. Liam turned his head up to your window, spotting you. You stared back at him, Luna eventually looked up and huffed when she saw you, yelled at him once more and sat down.
Hannah took the rags out of your hair, letting the curls drift out onto your back. You sighed as the tight curls loosened. Hannah adjusted your veil it I your braid. You stood up and turned tithe others. Arielle gasped. Lizzy's jaw dropped. Ciel stood up in awe.
"Woah..." Ciel finally managed to say.
"You look beautiful, _____!" Lizzy said, standing up and spinning as though she was ten.
"I didn't know your prettiness levels could go up up any higher!" Arielle exclaimed. "Wow! Just wow!"
You smiled and looked at the ground. You weren't used to being the centre of attention. But today was your day. Everyone would be focusing on you. Noticing you.

Hannah lead you all down stairs, where your mother was. "Mom? You're here!" You said hugging her.
"Why wouldn't I be?" She questioned.
"Well you didn't come last night..." You answered.
"I was busy, I'm a single mother ____." She told you.
"Yeah to me only and I've been living with Alois for two weeks."
"I was with a friend, okay? It was her birthday yesterday. Gosh."
"Oh I see."
"You look gorgeous! Not as pretty as me on my wedding day though." That's your mom... Yep...
"Thanks mom." You answered sarcastically.
"Okay, let's go!" She said, linking your arm in hers. She wore a pink dress also. Not the colour of the wedding though. That's your mom...
Ciel smiled at you and nodded, he would go first. He picked up his flowers and sighed. "I'm going to kill you for this." He whispered and he stepped out into the sunlight. You watched him walk slowly down the isle. He probably had a bored expression. Hopefully he didn't. That would be a buzzkill.
Lizzy smiled at you and waved and turned to walk into the bright sun. You knew she would have the biggest smile, making the day a whole lot better and brighter.
Arielle patted your back and smiled widely. She could make anyone smile. She was perfection. "Don't trip okay?" She giggled.
"I'll try not to." You laughed. She turned and the light reflected on her hair. She turned back and gave you smile and took another step.
You took in a deep breath and realized your mom had pulled you a step. You jumped back to reality and felt the warm sun hit your face. It took a while for your eyes to adjust but when they did the first thing you saw was Alois. He was smiling, but he was in awe too. He put his hands together and then unclasped them. He pushed some of his hair back and then put his hand over his mouth.
You stepped closer go him and hugged your mom, who right after turned to everyone to wave and then sat down. You took Alois' hand and stood across from him. You stared right into his eyes, you couldn't help but smile like a freak.

(I've never been to a wedding so forgive me for anything)

"You may say your vows."
Alois pulled out a piece of paper. "____, I'm sorry for ignoring you last night, I was horribly busy trying to write this. I had so much trouble because there are no words to describe you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I would've have died without you. Literally." You smiled at that, getting the joke. "All my life I was searching for something. I never knew what it was until I realized it was you. You were the missing piece to my life puzzle, ignore the cliche please." He joked. "There's more to it though. This started out as an arranged marriage. We both hated each other. We learnt how to love each other though. You had the choice to leave me but you stayed with me. Over freedom, you chose me. That means the world to me. You mean the world to me. I promise to stay with you. I'll be faithful to you. This is a promise." He smiled at you and folded his paper back into his pocket.
You smiled, you had memorized yours.
"Do you _____ ______, take Alois Trancy to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and through health?"
You took in a breath. "I-I do." You stuttered.
"And do you, Alois Trancy, take ____ ____ to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and through health?"
He nodded. "I absolutely do."
"You may now kiss your bride." Alois smirked. He leaned to you and before kissing you, swung you around so you were leaning down to the ground. You were surprised and held on to him for safety. He stood you back up and lifted you hand into the air. You smiled at him.
"Woo!" Arielle said. "Now you got to throw the bouquet!" She stated, poking you. "Aim for me." She whispered and gave you a wink.
You giggled and turned around. You threw it behind you, hoping Arielle would catch it. She was into sports so hopefully she was talented enough for that. You turned back to see Arielle holding it, her face a bright red. "I didn't mean it!" She yelled.
Ciel came up behind you. "Great. Now I have to propose to her." He joked.
"I'm so sorry!" You laughed.
"It's okay. She makes me happy. It's been a while since I've beenhappy." He smiled."Thank you, for being her friend and introducing her to me."
"I would've been her friend anyways." You shrugged. "I'm going to find Alois."