Jealous

"Holy shit." You whispered. You gulped down air. You felt your heart beat faster and faster.
"_____. Wonderful to see you. This is my wife, Luna." Liam had gotten fixed up. His hair was shorter and turned into a light brown, his skin was more tanned.
Luna was gorgeous. She had platinum blonde hair that went down to her waist, her eyes were a bright green. She held a bored expression on her face. She wore a shorter, blue dress, showing much more skin.
"Welcome!" You stated. "Alois is busy right now but if you don't mind I'll show you your room." You smiled politely.
"That would be great." Her accent was different, obviously she wasn't British.
"Alright. This way." They followed you, your footsteps echoing through the hall. "See you at dinner." Luna nodded and Liam gave you a slight smile.

Alois had arranged seats for everyone. Him at one end, you at the other. Arielle beside you on the left, Undertaker on the right. Alois hadn't arrived yet.
He walked through the door. You jumped up to greet him. "Alois!" You exclaimed, like a little school girl.
"My love." He said, pulling you into a kiss, in front of everyone. This made you blush pretty bad.
"Tomato." Undertaker stated.
"Ew! Get a room you two!" Arielle exclaimed. You grinned and sat back down, watching Alois go to his seat.
"______?" Undertaker said your name.
"Yes?" You answered.
"Do you have another joke?" He grinned widely.
"Sure! Knock knock."
"Agni listen," Undertaker poked him. "This is going to be good. Who's there?"
You opened your mouth when Grell walked through the doors. "So sorry I'm late! I had to do work, but need not worry, I'm here Bassy!"
"Grell...?" You said.
"Hehe. Grell who?"
"Grelled steak is what were tonight!" You improvised.
"Haha! It's like grilled but grelled instead! That's great!" Undertaker laughed hysterically, causing everyone to laugh also. Except for Francis and Alexis. And Grell. And Luna.

After dinner you watched everyone head back to their rooms, Alois was still busy, but stopped to kiss you once more before retreating to his study. Liam was the last one to leave. "Can we talk?" He asked. You sighed and pulled him to the garden, where Luna wouldn't see.
"I still love you _____." He said. Your jaw dropped. "It so hard not to love you. I always think of how we could've ran away together. We could've been together. I was stupid. It was my fault." He frowned. "Do you still love me?"
You opened your mouth to speak but closed it. You nodded your head slowly. "Ye... Yes I do..." You whispered.
"That's great. I love you so much. Let's leave. Tonight. We can run away now. Leave Luna and that stupid blonde brat." He stated.
"I actually care about that man very much."
"You love him too, don't you?"
You paused. "Liam. Why would I love him. I love you." You reached out and touched his arm gently. He leaned in for a kiss. Your faces moved closer together, you could feel his breath.
Then you remembered. You sold your soul for Alois.
"I-I can't do this!" You said pulling back. "I thought I loved you... I don't. I love Alois. He'd be lost without me, but I'd be a lost without him too..." You felt tears come to your eyes. "Alois." You looked away and darted inside, straight for him.

"Alois." You said bursting through the door to find Lizzy. She was sitting on his desk. "Alois?" Was this her mystery man? Holy shit. It all makes sense now. God dammit! You fell for his trick.
"Hi, ____." Lizzy pouted. "I was trying to get Alois to stop doing work by sitting on all his stuff. He was complaining about how he wanted to go see you instead. He want to go find you but now you're here. My plan failed." She frowned.
"Really?" She nodded.
"He really loves you. He even told me that he wants to have a million little baby yous." She smiled.
"What...?" You asked confused. "Really?"
"No, I just made that up." Alois burst through the door.
"You're okay." He smiled.
"Why wouldn't I be?" You asked.
"Soma said he saw you of out to the garden with Liam. I guess I..." He stopped and let go of you. "Might've gotten a little jealous..."
"Aw! Alois! That's so cute!" You hugged him.
"I try." He said, kissing your forehead.
Glad that was sorted out.