Wedding Planning

Happy two days before the wedding!
~AloisLover~

The next morning was slow, you had gotten dressed and waited for Alois to get up. You were going to town to pick out decorations and such, for your pastel pink wedding.
After Alois was up he said good morning to you and kissed you on the cheek, then told you that you were stopping in town for breakfast.

The carriage ride was quiet. You had nothing to talk about besides the wedding. "I invited your friend from America. The one you were on the phone with the other day? Liam, as Claude tells it." Your jaw dropped in surprise. Liam was coming?
"Yes, Liam." You nodded as you mind and heart raced.
"How do you know him?" Well you had to make up an excuse. Alois would be horribly mad at you if he found out you had dated another guy while you were engaged, and wanted to marry him too. But he would also be mad if you lied to him.
"We were childhood friends. I did have feelings for him. Once. That drifted away fast." You told.
"Do you still love him?" Alois asked, his tone sad.
"No. We were children then. I haven't had a care for him like that in a very long time." You sort of lied.
"That's great. I wouldn't want you in love with another man!" Alois joked.
"That's just horrid!" You laughed. "I love you Alois." You smiled at him and nodded, knowing you meant it.

The carriage pulled up to the boutique and you hopped out shortly after Alois. He took your hand as you both entered the store. "What type of table cloth do we want?" He asked you.
"I was thinking pink, like everything else, white, which would stain easy, or black, since that is the second colour of the wedding besides my dress." You answered.
"I think they should be black and we can have the pink flowers sitting on top."
"That's sounds lovely!" He picked out the fabric and told the last how much they would need and how to design it, along with the size of each table. She promises it would be done by tomorrow morning.
Next thing in the list was the flowers. Alois followed you this time and you picked out tulips. Your favourite. He told the man how much was needed and said to stop by in an hour.
Next was to hire a photographer. You headed down to a place where pictures were taken but stopped when you saw a man with long red hair and red glasses walk out of it. He held a camera and smiled at it. You ran up to him. "Sir, you are a photographer?"
"Why, yes, I suppose. Only if it's pictures of my Bassy though!" He grinned.
"Do you want to take pictures for the Trancy wedding?" You asked politely.
"Is Bassy going to be there?" He asked.
"Bassy?" You questioned.
"Sebastian Michaelis." He answered.
"Oh, why yes! He will he there!"
"Surely I will come then!" He said dramatically.
"Great! Just promise not to take all the pictures of him, okay?"
"Alright dear, as long as my seat is beside him!"
"We have a deal! I didn't catch your name..." You said as you shook his hand. He turned to walk away but turned is head back to you.
"It's Grell." He said with a large grin upon his face.
"Thank you, Grell!" You turned and made your way back to Alois, who was getting his suit for the wedding.
You waited outside for him and when he finally came out he held a large bag in which his suit was in.
"Did you find a photographer?" He asked.
"Yes, he says he knows Sebastian. Weird huh?"
"Not really. Everyone tends to like Sebastian."
"Very true." You giggled.
"Wait, do you like Sebastian?" You shifted your head slightly to the side and shook it.
"Not in that way at least. I love you Alois." You smiled. He stood there for a few seconds and then smiled back.
"Okay." He took your hand as you made your way to Claude to head home.