Redecorating.

You tied a bow into Ella's hair and she turned to smile at you. "Daddy never braided my hair." She said.
"Well now you got me!" You stated and stood up. "Let's go. I'll show you around."

Ella took your hand and she made you sit down beside her at the kitchen table. "Are you hungry?" You asked.
"Yes." She whispered. "Do you have food?"
"Of course!" You grinned.
"What kind? Eric and I usually just ate the stuff from the garden, unless we can't." She said, looking at the floor avoiding eye contact.
"Well, here, we have lots of food! Anything you want!"
"I want... Broccoli." She said with a smile. You nodded and called for Hannah, who quickly brought Ella broccoli. Ella niches in it while you watched out the window.
After she was done she looked up at you. "What time is it?"
"It's-" you looked up at the clock, "six o'clock."
"Alo-is said he'd be back at seven o'clock." (In case your wondering she has problems saying his name so she says it like this.)
"Great! We got board games, want to play with those for now?"
"Do you have any dollies?" You nodded and brought her upstairs where you pulled down a doll with red curly hair, she wore a yellow dress and large hat. Ella slowly and carefully took the doll from your hands and looked up and smiled at you. She took the doll and sat down and started to play. You picked up a book and began reading.

Alois later came home and he had brought back some beds. The movers put a bed in your room and each in everyone else's room. You laid down, his arms around you. No one spoke any words. You just laid peacefully in silence.
"Shopping tomorrow?" Alois finally broke the silence.
"Sure, repainting too?"
"Alright. Will we bring Ella and Eric?"
"Yes, Ella wants to paint her room green." You giggled.
"That's cute! How about we paint ours..." He paused. "A darker purple than this? I'm so over light purple." He said.
"Sure!" You said. You held his hand. He grabbed your chin and pulled you towards him.
He leans closer to you and you got anxious for- well for nothing really. This had happened so many times before. That's when you felt nauseous. You have jumped out of be and ran to the window, hoping you were just warm and needed some air.
You put pressure on your temples and then quickly covered your mouth and ran to the bathroom, and well- puked. Yuck.
You stood up and cleaned your face with a cloth nearby and began to brush your teeth. You sighed and crawled back into bed to Alois sitting looking worried. "Are you alright?" You nodded slightly. "Do you think it-" you stopped him mid sentence and shrugged but gave a warm smile. He smile back and hugged you. "Goodnight." He whispered.
"Love you." You whispered back. And he kissed your forehead and cuddled you until you fell asleep.

The next morning you awoke to tea beside your bed, well on the floor due to having no furniture. You sat with Alois on the bed and sipped your tea quietly.
After tea you got dressed. You threw on a sun dress that was light pink and a hat to block the sun. You pulled your hair back and kept it away from your face.
Shortly after that you all headed out to the carriage and hoped in. Alois began to explain to the children that they were working there for free rent, but due to being much underage, they will get a lot of more free stuff. Eric had listened closely while Ella had stopped listening half way through.
When you arrived at the warehouse, you all walked over to the paint. Ella chose a light mint green for her room and Eric chose a light blue, a lot like aqua but not so neon. You and Alois had chosen a dark purple for your room.
After that you all headed to the furniture store, where you had bought blankets to match the colours of the room. Ella's was white sheets and a yellow blanket with flowers. Eric had chosen a red blanket with blue stripes to go in his room. Alois had picked out some silk purple sheets for you guys and you had chosen a new royal purple blanket to go with it.
Next up was the study and living room. Alois had left you in charge of the living while he worked on finding new items for his study.
The living room, also known as the den, was painted pale blue. You decided on a soft and cozy couch that was white and a few chairs that were pale green. You had chosen a nice coffee table and even bought some plants to place around the den.
Next up was the dining room, while Alois worked on the game room and was even on a mission to find some good toys.
You had chosen a white table and chairs to go in the lightly painted dining room.
Next you started to look for dressers and mirrors for the bedrooms. In which you found, certain ones for certain rooms.
While Alois was still doing the game room you began on doing the kitchen, you didn't need appliances or anything, but you did need plates, cups, utensils, bowls, and tea cups. You needed food too but usually one of the triplets went out for that.
That was all you really did for today. You both thought it would be easier to just buy things as you went along.
Even though you didn't have your art room done yet, you were perfectly fine. Your first priority was Alois.