Snuggles!

Can we just take a moment to appreciate that picture?
~AloisLover~

You danced with Alois at least four times in an hour. You had talked to Arielle and met a lot of people. Your mind kept wandering to Liam. You had forgot all about him in the few very exciting days, by now he would be married. For all you know his wife could be pregnant. You room in a deep breath and sighed. Ciel had sat down beside you. "What's wrong?" He questioned.
"Huh? Nothing... I'm fine." You wiped your eyes.
"It looks like you were crying. Seriously, what's wrong?" He touched your arm. You giggled.
"My friend, I was thinking about her and her 'secret'."
"What's her secret?"
"I can't tell you, it's a secret, Ciel!"
"Come on, _____, you can tell me anything!"
"Okay. Fine. Okay. Alright. Here it goes. Okay. This is it. Okay. It's really cool. Okay. Your mind will be blown. Okay."
"GET ON WITH IT!"
"She likes you..." You smirked.
"Wha-? She can't like me, I'm engaged to Elizabeth!"
"You haven't heard? She's supposedly caking it off. That's what I heard!" You said holding up your hands in defence.
"Yeah I heard. I'm going to talk to Arielle. After all, if we did become something she could become your cousin in law." You smiled as he walked into the crowd. You looked down at the ground and Alois came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your neck, embracing you in a hug.
"Hello, my love!" He exclaimed, kissing your cheek. His breath smelt of alcohol.
"Alois, have you been drinking?" He walked over so you were face to face.
"Maybe jus a lil bit..." He grinned.
"Alois! You are drunk!"
"Shhhh....." He held his fingers to your mouth.
"Alois, head back up to your room, you'll be publicly humiliated if they see you like this. I'll be up soon."
"Ugh! _____, I want to stay at the party!" He whined.
"Alois, you are acting like a child."
"And your acting like my mother!"
"Alois! I'm just trying to look out for you." You looked into his eyes. His big smile went to a frown.
"Fine, but only because I care about you and how you feel for me." Alois said, walking up the stairs and down the hall. You stood up on the stairs and clinger your glass, getting everyone's attention.
"Alois has gone to bed, everyone, he has asked me to escort you out." Everyone made their way to the door and you stood by waving to them as they walked out. Ciel was one of the last to leave. "Goodbye Ciel. I'll see you soon."
"Goodbye, _____. See you soon." He gave you a nod and you smiled and returned it. You walked back up to the stairs and found Arielle waiting there for you.
"Ugh! So many people, I'm going to bed, see ya in the morning, _____!" She exclaimed turning one way than the other and figured that was the way to her room.
"Goodnight Arielle!" You called and with that you made your way to Alois' room. You quietly opened the door to see him sitting in a chair staring out the window.
"I'm sorry, _____." He stated.
"It's okay, Alois. I had fun tonight. Thank you." You smiled and sat beside him.
"I think I'm falling in love with you, _____..." He whispered.
You looked at him confused and blushing. "I think I am too..." You said quietly.
"But it's pointless, he's going to take me. It could happen any day now, and you'll be alone."
"I won't let him do that Alois."
"But you don't even know what I'm talking about!" He shouted.
"I know the truth about Claude. And Sebastian."
"How?"
"Ciel told me."
"Well then you know that we have no future together. I'm not going to bother even trying, I'm falling for you and you and I both will be punished for it." He exclaimed, flailing his arms.
"Alois, I'll tell you one more time. I will not let that happen!" You grabbed his arms, holding them tightly, he jolted you back.
"I don't want to hurt you _____! You should just go home!" He had started crying. He wailed and gasped for air between breaths.
You grabbed his face this time, making him look at you. "Alois Trancy! Look me in the eyes now!" He blinked as his eyes turned to loom into yours, he sniffed. "I care too much to let you go. You watch and see, I will not you go just like that! I will not let Claude do that! I promise you that!" He sniffed one more time and nodded at you. You helped him up off the chair and lead him to his bed. "Goodnight Alois." You said, turning to walk away, realizing your dress was caught.
"Don't leave me... Don't ever leave me..." You nodded and crawled around to the other side of the bed and faced towards the door.
In the middle of the night you felt him snuggle up to you.