Arielle and Ciel?

You sat on a bench in the entrance, waiting for Arielle. You were heading over to Ciel's, and of course she wanted to come. She came down the steps in a green dress, her hair done up. You sighed and opened the front door and she ran out to the carriage. You hopped in right beside her and looked out the window.
Alois was standing in the doorway, waving at you. You slowly waved back and he blew you a kiss and turned around and went back inside. You turned back to Arielle and she looked you directly in the eye. "Ew." She said.
"Ew? You're the one who has a crush in my cousin!" You implied.
"Yes, of course. He's freaking cute! You just never stop flirting with Alois!"
"So what? We are engaged!"
"Whatever. I'm so done, I just want to go see my Ciel."
"Your Ciel?"
"Yes, my Ciel."
"He's not even yours!"
"He will be." She said with a creepy face.
"Ew! No thanks!" You laughed along with her.

You got out of the carriage and ran into Ciel's arms, wrapping him in a big hug. He looked surprised. "Good morning. Arielle, is it?" Arielle nodded.
"She wanted to come see you. She has a major crush on you." You stated.
"Do not!"
"Denial, the first stage of the crush."
"Well you like Alois!" She yelled.
"I thought so. I am engaged to him. Didn't we just have this argument?"
"Ugh! Whatever!" She crossed her arms. Ciel just stood there blushing, looking at the ground.
"You okay Ciel?" You asked.
"Yeah!" He looked up. "It's just I've never had anybody have a crush on me bedsides Elizabeth..." He whispered.

(Besides all the fangirls he doesn't know about...)

"Ooh! Did you guys break up?" Arielle asked.
"Um... Yes. She was over last night and told me that she couldn't handle me and how emotionless I am... Am I emotionless?" He looked at you.
"Only to people that you don't care about." You stated.
"Oh..."
"It's okay. Elizabeth is kind of annoying."
"You're right, ____! So Arielle, do you have any siblings?" Ciel turned to her. Aw, they are so cute.
"Well, when I was younger, my mother and father got divorced. My father remarried, and I got an older step-brother and a older step-sister. Then when my mother got remarried, she had my little sister. What about you?"
"Just me. I do have cousins like Elizabeth and _____, though." Ciel said, as you all walked into the house and sat down in the den.
"Wait... Elizabeth was your cousin?! That's kind of gross..." She said.
"I thought so too! I always tried to stop the marriage but both people have to agree to it. Took her forever to notice I wasn't the one for her." He shook his head.
"So... Ciel? What kind of girls are you into?" Arielle asked.
"Ones that aren't my cousins!" He laughed at his own joke. "Oh, um. I did like Elizabeth and how she was always positive, but I didn't like it when she was so positive she turned my house into a pink bouncy house."
"I see." Arielle giggled, now it was just getting awkward... You felt like a third wheel. "It's so weird at the Trancy manor... _____ and Alois are always together and I just sit in my room all lonely. Alois told me not to get in their way..." She frowned. "I still have to stay for almost a week."
"I have an idea! You can stay with me for the week! You can talk with Meyrin and play in the garden with Finny! And cook with Bart (Bard?)" Ciel exclaimed.
"Really? That'd be marvellous! ____ can I really stay?" She asked.
"I don't care. Just try not to get her pregnant Ciel. I'm heading home, I feel like a third wheel." You stood up and looked into the room one last time before leaving. At least they were alone now.

You walked up the stairs to go to your room and bumped into Claude. "I'm sorry, miss." He bowed.
"It's alright Claude."
"You know, Alois has been quite happy lately. I think it's almost time for a feast don't you think?" He smirked.
"No!" You screamed.
"Shh.... Keep it down. Have you decided yet? Well I have. You have until tomorrow at midnight, that's when I'll take his soul. You can always stop me though... If you want to make a contract." Alois came running down the hall.
"____! Are you okay?" He asked, his arm around your shoulder.
"I'm fine. I just bumped into Claude." You replied.
"Are you sure you're okay?" You nodded. He nodded back and held on to you. He pointed down the steps and Claude bowed and left.
"But you might not be..." You whispered. He didn't hear you.