Wedding Dress

You started with the bridesmaids dresses. You were doing the wedding in a pastel pink colour, so you wanted their dresses pink. Ciel was going to be participating in the wedding too, on your side. So he was a groomsmen for you?
Sure, let's go with that.
You picked out a pink outfit for him, it was he usually wears, but it was a pink fabric. You told him to go try it on, with a smirk. He was sort of angry but he did it.
The dress you picked out for Elizabeth was more simple and modest. It was a light pink, almost white. It was a long sleeved dress and went down to her knees. It was smooth from the waist down, the chest was smooth also, it had a little white flower on the left side. It suited her well.
The one you picked for Arielle was a darker pink, but still light. Her dress reached her ankles, surprisingly because she was so tall, and the sleeves covered her shoulders. The fabric was the same as Elizabeth's, it also had the flower. You picked up one and thought you might add it to Ciel's outfit. But decided not too.
Everyone looked perfect, you could really see everything coming together. You were lead by a lady to the back of the store where they had the wedding dresses.
The first dress you looked at was puffy and short sleeved. You tried it on but you didn't like the fabric, it was itchy.
The second dress was tight and long sleeved. The fabric of it was cheap and could easily rip.
The third dress, was the prettiest one you had seen. It was a half sleeve, coming down to your elbows, the fabric was lace. The dress was tight around the chest but flared out just a little bit, lace covering the top of the dress.
The woman handed you a belt that was the colour of the wedding. She tied it around your waist and tied it in a bow. She grabbed a veil and placed it in your hair.
You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled at yourself. Ciel, Elizabeth, and Arielle walked in and gasped.
"_____! You look gorgeous!" Elizabeth exclaimed.
"Dang! I thought I looked good!" Arielle said.
"Wow..." Is all Ciel could make out.
"It's the one. I want this one." You smiled. "Alois will love it."
And with that you set off for home.

You walked through the doors and quickly handed the dress to Hannah, she ran off with it to put it away. Alois and down the steps, smiling at you. "Is it pretty?" He asked.
"I chose the ugliest one." You joked.
"It would still look you pretty on you!" He exclaimed, giving you a tight hug.
"Oh stop it. You're making me blush." You joked.
"It's cute when you blush!" He hugged even tighter.
"Alois!" You shouted, he was holding on too tight. He laughed.
"I'm sorry." He smiled at you and grinned back at him an started to laugh, soon he joined you.
"Should we start preparing for the wedding tomorrow?" He asked, grasping your hand.
"Indeed." You replied, not letting go.